|Minimum Stay||0 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Cheapest Rates available can be obtained by calling us at 850-399-1891.
When you enter "Surf Shack" on the 1st floor you are greeted by a bright open living room, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen with 2 bar stools for additional dining. The living room has a 42 inch HD Flat Screen with flat screen TV’s in both bedrooms, as well. The master suite offers a king mattress with plenty of space in the room which has its own on suite bathroom. The 2nd bedroom also has king mattress and also has its own on suite bathroom. A queen sleeper sofa in the living room allows sleeping for 6. Free Wi-Fi internet, and cable are included.
The patio is shaded to be enjoyed on even the hottest of days with the sea breezes providing more comfort. You can see the sand dunes and even a small glimpse of the ocean.
Another way to enjoy nature is to walk, run, or bike down the 17 miles of trails on 30A. Several state parks are nearby for exploring and a beach picnic for a change of scenery.
Besides having convenient beach access, Beachside Villas backs up to lovely Eastern Lake and its charming lily pads. Beachside Villas has 2 pools (1 Heated) both just 100 ft away, lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard, a party deck, grills for your cookouts and attractive landscaping to make your stay convenient and so much fun! Each grill has prep tables, and one has a dining deck by the lake. Not only can you walk to see the sunrise on the beach, you also can step out your door with a cup of coffee and view it rise over the shimmering lake.
For dining or shopping fun: Seaside, Watercolor, Grayton, Alys and Rosemary Beaches are all within 15-20 minutes along 30-A. The famous Silver Sands Factory Outlet is west on Highway 98. The new Pier Park Mall at Panama City Beach has Dillard's Penney's, Target and many other fun places to shop and eat. Golf courses are aplenty in both directions! Walking, biking, kayaking, and sailing are available close by. Sea grove is an ideal spot! Destin is 25 miles west and Panama City is 25 miles east! It is a great location! Come See! You'll love it!
This Property Comes With Wireless Internet / WiFi
Association will heat pool from Feb 28 - April 1.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 6)
• Master Suite: (1) King Bed
• Second Bedroom: (1) King Bed
• Living Room: (1) Full Sleeper Sofa
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee ($150), deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional 3% fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00 PM CST.
• Check-Out is by 10:00 AM CST.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. Must have 1 adult for every 2 persons under the age of 25.
• The Damage Waiver has been charged in the event something within our property is accidentally damaged during your stay. However there is a monetary limit of coverage that varies per property. All claims must be reported and approved by management in order to be covered by the damage waiver. Please inquire as to the monetary limit this property is covered for.
Condo Steps from Beach! 2 King Beds! Flat Screens! 2 Pools! Tennis!
This place was perfect for my family and I to enjoy our favorite location down in South Walton. It is in a great location and just a very short trip to the beach where we spend most of our time. We will definitely be back!
The condo was a perfect location for us. It has easy access to the beach and is close to all the restaurants and fun things on 30A including Rose Mary, Seaside, etc.
This condo was amazing! We enjoyed our short vacation here. We have a total of 3 people and was perfectly comfortable in this condo. First time to the Santa Rosa area and it was absolutely an awesome experience. Will definitely be coming back here =)
Facilities very clean. Pool very nice
This home was very close to everything and was very clean! The weather was perfect when we came down so this home was great for a much needed relaxing vacation. Enjoyed the people around the area which made for a calm stay. Would Recommend to anyone
This condo was awesome! The first thing that i would like to bring up is the amazing area of this condo. It was no more then a 10 minute drive from shopping centers/restaurants. Also that it was very clean and well kept unit. Our high expectation for this home was definitively met and will be staying here again for future adventures/vacations.