Do let us know if you have any questions as we would love to welcome you and ensure you have a fabulous holiday!
Modern, fantastic experience in self-contained APT (69m2), 15th floor, stunning central London view, Concierge (24/7) providing easy access for all. Easy access to tube & rail stations for central London and beyond.
Parking Available locally, for info, request details.
Book entire APT for less than the price of hotel, see ‘The Space’ below for more fantastic info:
Located on the 15th floor of Icona Point, you have a specular view of central London from our modern, spacious (69m2) apartment. Our fantastic modern lifts whizz you right up to your apartment.
Modern, fantastic experience in self-contained APT, 15th floor, stunning central London view, Concierge (24/7) providing easy access for all. Easy access to tube & rail stations for central London and beyond.
Book entire APT for less than the price of hotel!
Here in your London home-from-home, you’ll experience....
• Wide screen tv, BT sports, BT Infinity wi-fi & internet,
• Entire Private APT, with your own bedrooms, bathrooms & kitchen,
• Parking Available locally, for info, request details.
Why not experience this excellent value, live like a local for less and let us lead you through this beautiful experience?
While travelling be active & enjoy (all 8 min walk or less)
• London Aquatics Centre - 50m swimming pools & 25m diving pool,
• Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – event galore for all throughout the year,
• Westfield Stratford City – featuring luxury stores, cinema, food courts & restaurants.
We love this beautiful apartment and hope you do too!!
The bright airy living room provides a fantastic view of Olympic Park and central London. It has an in-house entertainment centre with:
• Wide screen tv, BT Sports & play back tv;
• BT Infinity wi-fi & Internet access,
• Laptop compatible TV for viewing your favourite media.
The kitchen modern, bright, with air extraction unit contains:
• Smeg Oven & Microwave, washing machine, fridge, freezer (large),
• Electric toaster, kettle & filter coffee plunger,
• All cookware necessary to make gourmet meals.
For your safety & environment:
• Smoke & heat alarms,
• Energy Performance Certificate (EPC),
• Portable Appliance Test (PAT),
• Fire blanket, & first aid kit.
For that great night's sleep, getting ready for going out or relaxing in, the apartment has:
• 2 x double bedrooms both with large mirrors, 1 with ensuite bathroom,
• Fresh, clean, laundered bed linens, towels, tea towel & toiletries,
• 2nd x bathroom, bath with shower, extraction unit,
Do you have extra sleeping requirements? (available on request)
• 1 x baby cot with bed linens,
• 1 x double sofa bed,
• 1 x airbed (the Rolls Royce of singles & doubles).
For your comfort & convenience:
• Full central temperature controlled heating,
• Radiators in all rooms,
• Portable fan (on request).
For your enjoyment, ease & comfort you’ll find:
• Tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper,
• Clean bed linens, towels (2 x person), clean tea towels,
• Clean spare bed linen for beds & sofa bed (available on request).
Essential arrival supplies:
• Shower gel, hand wash, shampoo, washing up liquid,
• Washing machine tables, fabric softener,
• Essential arrival supplies – tissues, toilet & kitchen towel papers.
The apartment also provides many essential items to ensure you have a hassle free start to your stay. Do remember this is a self-catering apartment. Items provided may require replenishment by you but only when the run out.
When you arrive you'll find:
• Hairdryer, clothes hangers,
• iron & ironing broad,
• International plug adaptors x 2.
The apartment is maintained by our Housekeepers & Co-ordinators extraordinaire, who prepares it immediately after the guests check out and it's therefore available 24/7.
The Concierge Team who are on-site 24/7 have your apartment keys, which means you have no hassle gaining access regardless of your time of arrival.
The Concierge & I are available 24/7 if you have any urgent needs, which you must address immediately. I provide full mobile, email and IM contact details for me once you have booked the apartment.
I'm always looking forward to hosting great people. Want to find out more about what's on offer? Email me.
Before you arrive I'll provide you with a wonderful welcome pack so you know what's in the apartment and importantly what you don't need to bring yourself!
We’ll also tell you where the apartment is located, how you get there and what exciting attractions are in the area.
Interaction with Guests
Our approach is providing you, the guest, with the freedom you require to fully enjoy your stay at the apartment. In advance of your arrival I will provide you with our 'welcome pack' document that sets out what you need to know about the apartment and the area when you arrive.
On arrival the Concierge team will provide you with your keys and can answer any questions relating to the building, If you have more specific questions about the apartment, which I did not answer in the welcome pack please do phone or text me.
During your stay, I can, contact you from time to time by text message or phone if needs be to ensure all things are well. To make sure you have a successful check out - in short - check out on or before 11h00 and leaves the keys with concierge - easy. For more details, see the welcome pack.
Other Things to Note
The apartment is available for short or long-term letting and ideally suits business people, visitors, small groups or families with young babies or children on holiday. You can book for short, medium or long term rental periods.
This apartment is not available for parties or gathering during your stay, please do not book it if this is your requirement. If you do have a requirement for a party you can discuss if you wish.
The main rules are that people treat my neighbours and the apartment with respect.
The apartment should be left as you found it but if you do break, damage or lose any items please let me know.
This apartment is not available for or to be used for a party or gathering during your stay. If you do have this requirement, please do discuss it with me.
The next guests in will be expecting the same inventory that you found on arrival.
Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
The apartment is located in E15 London and it’s within a short distance (6 minutes) to Stratford tube and rail station. From here travelling to London's famous sights is easy, from the Olympic Park to the River Thames to Canary Warf, to the Tower of London, the City of London and London City Airport.
The HMS Belfast, London Dungeons, Westminster Cathedral, London Eye, West End, London's theatre land and the City of London are but 15-20 minutes by tube.
There are lots of shops in Westfield Sopping Complex and the best grocery stores nearby are the Tesco (5 minute walk) Sainsbury (10 minute walk) or Marks & Spencer (10 minute walk) in Stratford High Street.
Stratford has a veritable feast of international & ethnic restaurants, pubs and cafes. For those looking for late nightlife there are a number of clubs on in the West End, which is close by.
There is an abundance of public transport (bus, cabs, trains & tubes) within 0-6 minutes that provides access to local, national & international travels (trains, planes & automobiles), London's many historic and beautiful attractions.
Directions and helpful tips
Leave Stratford tube station, turn right in to Montfichet Road, walk 6-8 minutes, under bridge, Warton Road is in front of you and Icona Point is on your left.
Enter the building, ground floor, while asking the Concierge for Apartment Keys please provide photo ID proof.