The Hall Lies in its Own Gardens Amidst Dramatic Scenery.(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Farmhouse
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Bryn Clefion Hall has 4 bedrooms, 6 bathroom & can sleep 6 guests
Living & Dining Room: In the light and airy living room the focal point has to be the wonderful stone fireplace with an array of comfortable sofas and chairs surrounding it. Beautiful oak furniture, sporting prints and soft decoration make this a warm and cosy place to be, ideal for families and evening entertainment. In the large dining room opposite another stone fireplace make its mark, but this time the large and grand oak dining table, with matching oak and leather chairs, takes priority. This is the perfect place to entertain surrounded by all you family and friends in a wonderfully relaxing environment.
Kitchen & Fine Food: With large slate flagstones covering the floors and a four-oven AGA at one side, there is a truly Welsh feel about the kitchen. It has built in units and a breakfast bar, together with a small table, ideal for breakfasts, high-teas and informal meals. There is also an electric hob and oven, microwave, dish washer, washing machine, fridge and a freezer. So there can be no excuses for anything but fine food coming from the kitchen!
Alternatively, the Brigands Inn, with its commended menu and wine list, is just a short stroll down the road!
Out lying Area : The mountains, rivers and coastline nearby are well worth exploring, and there are plenty of activities on offer for the more adventurous such as hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and horse riding. For those who are looking for a more moderate pace, the hall’s large well stocked gardens are perfect for a gentle stroll, enabling you to view the dramatic scenery.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2001
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- The living room, dining room, kitchen and back kitchen are all on the ground floor. All of the bedrooms at Bryn Clefion are on the first floor. There are three double bedrooms, one of which has a fantastic Half Tester bed, and the other two are large single bedded rooms. All are en-suite and have either showers or large roll top baths. The Hall lies in approximately two acres of its own grounds. Set out informally they combine neatly mown grass with rambling paths and towering trees from all over the world. In the spring the display of rhododendrons in the woodlands behind is breathtaking. There is also a small orchard from which guests can help themselves together with some produce from the green house and veggie patch when in season! A barbeque and picnic benches are also available for guests use throughout their stay. However, because of the riverside location please ensure that all young children are always supervised when outside....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
Local Services & Businesses
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Room
- Seating for 14 people
- Dialup Access
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
The Hall is usually rented for a full week form Saturday to Saturday. However, if you have specific requirements, then please do contact us.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 6 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
The house is in a rural location; however, it sits on the edge of the Mallwyd village and near by Dinas Mawddwy. There is a small shop and post office in the village as well as the Brigands Inn. Not too far away are the market towns of Machynlleth and Dolgellau. Anyone wishing to indulge themselves in beautiful, peaceful surroundings will not be disappointed.
Other Activities: Clay Shooting
Living area and entrance
King size Bedroom
One of the Single Bedrooms
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 05/11/2016