Timberline Ski & Golf Luxury Home - Book Now for the Upcoming Season(10 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Townhouse, 3 Bedrooms + 2 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
This Timberline Townhouse is located within the ski resort directly on West Mountain with spectacular views of the Bigelow Mountain Range and Crocker Cirque. It's located directly on West Mountain within walking distance of West Mountain trail/lift. The house can accommodate up to 7 people comfortably with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a complete kitchen, gas fireplace, and washer/dryer. It comes with high speed internet, linens, towels, and cable TV in the living room and bedrooms. For additional availability and review see our our property VRBO #259935
There is a Queen-sized in the Master bedroom. Bedrooms 2 has a Full size bed with single bunk above & Bedroom 3 has 1 bunk bed with 2x single beds, while there is also a sofa downstairs.
• On-mountain amenities include a public access gym with indoor heated pool & spa at the Sugarloaf Sports and Fitness Center. Nearby at the Outdoor Center enjoy snow shoeing, cross county skiing & ice skating.
• There are several stores for groceries and shopping. Bars and restaurants are located close by in the Mountain Village.
• The Summer and Fall also offer great opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, and golf.
• Experience the beautiful foliage on Sugarloaf and nearby at the 35,000 acre Bigelow Preserve, adjacent to the Appalachian Trail and scenic Flagstaff Lake. The Sugarloaf ski season runs from November to May. The golf course is open May through October.
• The Fitness center located on the mountain has a full Gym, Racket Ball courts, indoor swimming pool & both an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi. The cost is just $12 a day during Ski Season and $8.00 per day during the summer months.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 17 - Dec 21, 2017
2 night min stay
Christmas and NYE
Dec 22 - Jan 2, 2018
4 night min stay
Jan 3 - Feb 15, 2018
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $75 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 9%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: We're avid skiers and outdoor enthusiasts who love Maine in EVERY season. Loafers and 'adopted' Mainers since 2006, we can't visit without having at least 2 lobsters (its a family rule). While the skiing is amazing (we've convinced the best on the East Coast hands down) in recent years we've spent more time exploring the area in the summer - between hiking the AT +Bigelow, kayaking Flagstaff Lake, golf, and white water rafting. Unfortunately due to work, we can't be there every weekend and thus would like to share our special home with you!
- Primary: 302-750-0476
Front of house
Bedroom 3 w/ 2 x single bunk beds
Anti-Gravity Center Trampoline Session
Snowshowing @ Bigelow Preserve / Appalachian Trail
Rafting on the Penobscot, 1 word, AMAZING
Timberline sub-division with views of Crocker Cirque.
Kitchen w/ Bar stools
Bedroom 2 - Full Size w/ single bunk
Ski + Laundry Room
XCountry Skiing at Sugarloaf Outdoor Center
Sugarloaf Marathon (yes we did run ONCE in 2007)
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 13, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.