With the opening of Brackett Basin and Burnt Mountain ski areas, Sugarloaf is hands down the largest resort east of Rockies, and officially the 'King of Spring' owed to its ability to ski well beyond April deep into spring. During the summer, in addition to all the outdoor adventure treasures of Western Maine, you can walk to the top ranked Sugarloaf Golf Course, rated as one of the top public courses in New England by Golf Magazine.
This Timberline Townhouse is located within the ski resort directly on West Mountain with spectacular views of the Bigelow Mountain Range and Crocker Cirque. It's located directly on West Mountain within walking distance of West Mountain trail/lift. The house can accommodate up to 7 people comfortably with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a complete kitchen, gas fireplace, and washer/dryer. It comes with high speed internet, linens, towels, and cable TV in the living room and bedrooms. For additional availability and review see our our property VRBO #259935
There is a Queen-sized in the Master bedroom. Bedrooms 2 has a Full size bed with single bunk above & Bedroom 3 has 1 bunk bed with 2x single beds, while there is also a sofa downstairs.
• On-mountain amenities include a public access gym with indoor heated pool & spa at the Sugarloaf Sports and Fitness Center. Nearby at the Outdoor Center enjoy snow shoeing, cross county skiing & ice skating.
• There are several stores for groceries and shopping. Bars and restaurants are located close by in the Mountain Village.
• The Summer and Fall also offer great opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, and golf.
• Experience the beautiful foliage on Sugarloaf and nearby at the 35,000 acre Bigelow Preserve, adjacent to the Appalachian Trail and scenic Flagstaff Lake. The Sugarloaf ski season runs from November to May. The golf course is open May through October.
• The Fitness center located on the mountain has a full Gym, Racket Ball courts, indoor swimming pool & both an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi. The cost is just $12 a day during Ski Season and $8.00 per day during the summer months.