Be our guest, in a 920 sqf cosy roman penthouse with terrace, in the heart of Rome, but out of the confusion! A great start for your stay. Minutes from Via Veneto, Spanish Steps, and the most famous attractions of Rome at a walking distance.
A house that will make you feel home, a cosy exhibition of vintage furnitures, objects, contextualized in an interior with a warm identity.
Located near by Villa Borghese Gardens, Borghese Museum and Gallery, minutes from Via Veneto, Spanish Steps, Auditorium Parco della Musica, Villa Ada gardens and the most famous attractions of Rome.
When you are out of the entrance door on the right just at the intersection there is a public transport stop (bus).
The penthouse is located in the charming neighborhood of Trieste, one of the most prestigious district of Rome. The apartment, on the fifth last floor of a building of the early 60s, with lift until the fourth floor and concierge service, consists of an open entrance hall, a bright living room and dining area that overlook the terrace.
The kitchen, fully equipped for your comfort, is furnished with a breakfast/brunch marble top table.
In the sleeping area, a master suite, consisting of a large bedroom, a spacious closet and a full en suite bathroom with shower box.
In addition, in the sleeping area there is one more very bright bedroom, with two single beds and another full bathroom, with shower. The bedrooms are bathed in light, thanks to the large door windows that lead to the terrace.
Finally, in the living room there is another double bed in the sofa which can be prepared on request.
Each room of the apartment is equipped with traditional radiators, as well as air-conditioning warm/cold.
We are happy to welcome families with children.
Moreover, apt is equipped a private entrance with security door and camera, and the police station is just downstairs.
At service of guests free use of wifi internet network and cable TV.
The apartment is suitable to accommodate in total comfort from 2 to 6 people in 2 bedrooms and a sofa double bed in the living room.
List of major equipment and/or accessories:
INTERNAL EQUIPMENT: electric stove with 4 gas rings, electric oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, toaster, Nespresso, washing machine, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, linen rack.
EXTERNAL FACILITIES: garden table and chairs.
provision of bed linen and 1 towel set each person, at the check-in;
OPTIONAL SERVICES AND OFFERS (to be agreed upon reservation):
- weekly cleaning of the apartment: € 45
- airport transfer €50
- Late/early check-in supplement from 25 € to € 35 depends on the arrival time.
Any other service may be requested via email at time of booking.
We accept small pets.
Your check-in and check-out will be organized when your flight or train arrival and departure details have been received.
My daughter Julie will await your arrival at the door of the apartment , ready for your check-in.
Dear guests ,
The property is private and we hope that you will treat as if it was yours.
During your stay, please :
- Leave the apartment in the same condition you found it.
- Leave in order for the next guests .
- Do not exceed in number , the ability of the house .
- You are personally responsible for any damage . If someone get wounded you must always contact your insurance. I cannot be responsible , but of course I'm always available if you need help .
- Our apartment is in a family building, please respect the neighbors do not disturb them at night.
- Enjoy and have fun at home !
Cleaning extra: Not included.
Arrival time : Between 3.30 pm and 7.30 pm
Departure time: 11.00 am
No check-in January 1st, nor December 25th.
No check-in nor check-out after 18 pm December 24th e il 31st
PLACES OF TOURIST AND CULTURAL INTEREST
350 mt Quartiere Coppedé
650 mt Villa Ada Gardens
800 mt Villa Borghese (Museo Borghese Gallery- Modern art Gallery - Bioparc Zoo)
900 mt Macro Museum of Contemporary Art
250 mt Catholic Church
950 mt Via Veneto/centro storico
1.5 km Mosque
200 mt Sri Lanka Embassy , Canada Embassy, South Africa Embassy, Morocco Embassy, Bolivia Embassy, Guinea Embassy
300 mt Chinese Republic Embassy, Ukraine Embassy, Macedonia Embassy, Chile Embassy, Bolivia Embassy , New Zealand Embassy.
1 km Austria Embassy , Saudi Arabia Embassy
2 km U.S.A Embassy
FACILITIES & SERVICES
100 mt bus stop (Tagliamento/Clitunno stop)
400 m: tram stop in piazza Buenos Aires: lines 19 (old town/San Pietro piazza Risorgimento)
400 mt: taxi stations in piazza Buenos Aires or piazza Verbano
0 mt Bank
50 mt restaurants, bars, Pharmacy
100 mt supermarkets
200 mt Post Office
300 mt Wheelrent car rental and
800 mt car rental Hertz
400 mt theater
300 mt gym
HOW TO REACH THE PENTHOUSE:
1. From Rome International Airport Fiumicino: from the train station, located inside the airport close the arrival and departure terminal, you can reach the city centre by:
- Leonardo Express, non-stop service to/from Roma Termini with departures every 30 minutes and a journey time of 31 minutes;
- FR1 rail line regional trains, to/from the other stations in Rome, with departures every 15 minutes.
For instruction from Roma Termini see point 3.
2. From Rome – Ciampino Airport : you can reach Roma Termini by means of different bus lines: ATRAL, COTRAL, TERRAVISION, SIT and SCHIAFFINI. The buses are parked in dedicated bus bays opposite International Departures.
For instruction from Roma Termini see point 3.
3. From Roma Termini Station: From Piazza dei Cinquecento take 86 or 92 bus for 12 stops and get off to Via Tagliamento/via Clitunno.
Guests will enjoy all the comforts that a home requires. Cable TV, wifi Wireless 24h, washing machine, dishwasher, sheets, towels & Nespresso.
I live in the next door, so for any problem just knock on our door.