Renting only for the week (SATURDAY TO SATURDAY), this delta chalet of 85m2 in wood and angles located at an altitude of 1760m on a slope facing south, below a private street is one of the few chalets of the resort nestled in the pine trees.
Large (85 m2 on 3 levels + a balcony and a terrace of 20 m2 each), Delta this cottage sleeps up to 6 people + 1 baby, it has 4 rooms: a living-dining room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen two bathrooms (hot water tank each) and two separate WC. It is fully paneled and floored in the first and second floors. garden ground and the first level benefit from a bay window and terrace overlooking the panorama.
We wanted to keep the chalet spirit that led to its installation: come with family or friends, share moments of sports and games before the grand spectacle of the mountain. That's why this family cottage, purchased for its construction there are three generations, while having undergone some modernization, has retained its furniture designers Nordic 1950 (maintained or restored).
Living / dining room: The living room, very sunny, has a bay window with electric wood component is to wall control. It is equipped with furniture in 1950: the big table "Pirkka" varnished wood (designed in 1955 by Finnish designer Ilmari Tapiovaara) takes place in the dining area. Danish coffee table, Airborne chair and two benches (actually two singles) in the lounge. Also: a flat screen television with a DVD player and Hi-Fi dock.
The open kitchen is equipped with: double sink, refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, apparatus scraper, fondue set, toaster, pans, kettle, coffee machine filter, Nespresso machine, cutting boards, cutlery, etc.
At this stage, a room wooden bathroom (shower, sink, hair dryer) and a separate toilet.
A staircase leads to the second floor where two bedrooms are. In each, two single beds and duvets. Each room is equipped with an additional outlet to recharge phone, computer, etc.
On the garden is a third-appointed room for a couple (double bed 160cm + quilt can be divided into 2 single beds if needed) with a bathroom adjoining wood (shower, sink, hair dryer) + a separate toilet .
A dressing room in the entrance of the bottom (main entrance), designed to received boots, ski boots and jackets.
Access from the outside, a ski cellar lockable keys.
Access for passengers
Travelers have access to the entire chalet.
Trade with travelers
For convenience, we use a Concierge (Wikisi), in the person of Stephen, which deals, inter alia, receptions (check-in and check-out), provide the keys the day of arrival and performs an inventory upon departure. The concierge Wikisi also contact tenants, by phone or by mail 15 days before the stay so that they confirm their arrival and departure. On site, Stéphane meets all specific questions and requests.
I remain at a distance, the contact for residents during their stay.
NB: to maintain a climate of trust between us and our tenants, we reserve the right to refuse a booking if we feel it is a risk to our cottage or rental for the organization (see rules).
Our wooden cottage and Delta angles located at 1760 m altitude on a south slope of the Alpe d'Huez, a slope is below the rue des Sagnes, a private street, one of the only place where station chalets are nestled in the pines.
Built in the 50s by architects Robert Demartini and Pierre Sicard, this cottage has a climate very sunny location and stunning views of the massif of Oisans and Muselle. quiet and easy access to the slopes.
The chalet is located at the feet of the station and you can reach the slopes of two ways, depending on your ski level:
• The first, by the track (blue) d'Huez or the track (red) cocks, which starts at Turn 1 at the start of the rue des Sagnes, our private street, and we use to reach Huez departures eggs in minutes. The return to ski is through the path connecting the VFD agency chalets delta.
• The second, taking a shuttle that runs to the end of our street, it's free and you can access the Shepherds (big departures) in 10 minutes.
We are 600 meters (and a small slope accessible by foot, even in winter) the old Alpe, where you will find a few shops, including a bakery ( "Aux Caprices des Neiges"), a supermarket, bars and restaurants, at least a sports shop, a distributor. Often we do the shopping before returning to the ski chalet.
The center (swimming pool, ice rink, shops) is 20 minute walk by a small road or 10 minutes using the free shuttle.
In summer, easy access to hiking trails and sports activities (biking, swimming, tennis, golf, clay pigeon shooting, horse, ice ...).
• It is possible to park free his vehicle in the street.
• In winter, a free shuttle access to the slopes in less than 10mn.
• This rental is by the week and arrivals and departures are only on Saturdays
• Linens (sheets, towels, tea towels) are provided from December to April. Tenants must provide their own linen for rentals from May to November.
• We can provide you with a cot.
• Upon arrival, residents will find a clean, heated chalet. The chalet will be cleaned after they left, however, our tenants undertake to return it in a state facilitating the work of the cleaning lady (see regulation).
• To rent your skis, a 30% reduction is made to all the people of the cottage to the store Twinner Les Bergers, who the book.
• Internet / WIFI
• We provide the Internet links of the SATA (ski pass) of the ESF (French Ski School), the Transisère site (access by bus) and shuttle schedules.
Rules of procedure
----- FRENCH VERSION BELOW -----
IMPORTANT: By reserving, you agree to respect our rules of procedure, thank you to read it carefully:
1 ° Our chalet can accommodate up to 6 people (+ 1 baby) maximum.
2 ° Upon arrival, the tenants will find a clean cottage. Final cleaning is included in the total price, however renters must make a cottage tidy and clean and respect the following 5 points:
• the dishes and the kitchen must be clean and tidy,
• appliances (fridge, Nespresso machine) must be emptied and cleaned,
• Garbage cans must be tied up and placed in large outdoor bins,
• Sheets must be undone and folded
• Tenants also undertake to take care of surfaces (tables, floors and walls) and furniture and to keep us informed in case of damaged or chipped objects.
The deposit will be returned subject to compliance with all these requirements.
3 ° The Wikizi concierge will contact you 8-10 days before your arrival to arrange an appointment for the delivery of the keys and the inventory, as well as an appointment will be fixed for the end of stay.
The reception, made at the entrance of the residence with commented visit, inventory of the apartment and key collection, will take place between 15 pm and 21 pm at the latest, and the state of the end of stay with key recovery in your presence between 7 am and 12 pm. For late arrivals or early departures a supplement will be required: 70 € from 0h to 5h, 30 € from 21h to 0h and from 5h to 7h to pay directly to the concierge Wikizi.
You will need to report any housekeeping problem on the day of your arrival to the concierge Wikizi so that they can come to see and take the necessary measures. Similarly, malfunctions, degradations or discrepancies with the inventory will be reported to the concierge Wikizi within 24 hours after your arrival or they can be charged to the deposit. Any report outside these deadlines can not be taken into account by the concierge Wikizi.
IMPORTANT: By booking, you agree to our rules of procedure, please read it carefully:
1 ° Our cottage can accommodate up to 6 people (+ 1 baby) maximum.
2 ° On arrival, tenants will find a clean place. A final cleaning is included in the total price, however, the tenants must give back to a cottage tidy and clean and respect the following 5 points:
• the dishes and kitchen must be clean and tidy,
• Appliances (fridge, Nespresso machine) must be emptied and cleaned,
• Garbage cans must be tied up and placed in large garbage cans outside, at the end of the street,
• Bed linen must be taken off and folded
• The tenants also take care of the surfaces (tables, floors and walls) and of the furniture and keep them in the box.
The deposit will be refunded subject to compliance with all these requirements.
3 ° The Wikizi concierge will contact you 8-10 days before your arrival to an appointment for the handing over of the keys and the inventory of the places, so an appointment will be fixed for the end of stay.
The reception, carried out at the entrance of the residence