Come and enjoy our beautiful and entirely renovated 3 bedroom chalet in the heart of Quebec’s Eastern Townships with great views of Brome Lake.
Key Chalet Features:
- New wrap-around deck with lakeviews from front covered porch
- New “antique wood style” stove/fireplace in living room with cathedral ceiling
- New appliances throughout, including high capacity front load washer and dryer
- Radiant floor heating keeps your feet toasty warm in main bathroom, family room as well as 2 of the 3 bedrooms
- Large stainless steel propane BBQ and large natural stone fire pit in private back yard overlooking Brome Lake
- New premium quality organic cotton eurotop mattresses with new linen and bedding for a great night's sleep. 1st and 2nd bedroom have new queen size bed, 3rd bedroom has new double bed and family and living room both have new L-shape pullout couches.
- Large driveway accommodates 4 cars.
- Easy year round access to chalet with paved roads right to the driveway and easy access to main eastern township highway.
Key Summer Activities:
- Enjoy the lake with our canoe (free of charge), launch your own boat, or go for a swim at the private lake access just 750 metres from chalet (equipped with large dock with swimming ladder), or take your bike to the public Brome Lake beach
- Bromont: Great family waterpark, fantastic mountain biking and outlet shopping are just 15 minutes from chalet
- Chalet is conveniently located on one of the many bike routes, connecting you with wineries/microbreweries, restaurants and scenic bike routes
- Endless hiking/walking trails, walk across the world's longest suspended footbridge over the coaticook gorge
- Visit the many renowned antique shops, art galleries, the Granby Zoo, festivals (such as the Lac-Brome Duck festival) and restaurants (over 100 restaurants within 20 minutes from chalet).
- Explore the many golf courses of the region or simply take a ride in your car or motorcycle and enjoy the beautiful scenery and small towns!
Key Winter Activites:
- Great area for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and ice fishing
- Multiple spas in the area will help you wind down and truly relax during your stay
- Visit the many renowned antique shops, art galleries, festivals and restaurants (over 100 restaurants within 20 minutes from chalet)
- Chalet is perfectly located to take full advantage of the multiple ski resorts within easy reach – truly a skier’s/snowboarder’s paradise!
1) Bromont: 10-15 minutes from chalet (113 runs, 88 lit runs offering fantastic night skiing)
2) Sutton: 20-25 minutes from chalet (60 runs, renowned for its treed/gladed skiing)
3) Mont Orford: 30 minutes (61 trails)
4) Owl’s Head: 40 minutes (45 trails)
5) Jay Peak: 1 hour (78 trails with over 2,150 feet of vertical drop)