Podere Lucignano Secondo - Charming Villa in Chianti - Tuscany - “Le Logge”Multiple rentals available (51 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
“Le Logge”: Gaiole Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 64960ha
The apartment “Le Logge” is made up of three en-suite twin/double bedrooms overlooking the garden, each with private toilet/bathroom; there is a fireplace in both the wide living room with kitchen-area and the elegant sitting room; from the lovely ground-floor sitting room, thanks to its gorgeous glass gallery, one can enjoy a panoramic view of the garden.
About the Property
5 twin/double bedroom, 10 sleep, 4 bathroom, garden, terrace, private parking.
The Podere Lucignano Secondo Agriturismo, ideal place for lovers of relax and nature as well as food-and-wine connoisseurs, provides its guests with a warm welcome and an exclusive service.
The Villa is divided in 2 apartment: the apartment “Le Logge”. First floor: 3 en-suite twin/double bedrooms each with private toilet/bathroom, 1 living/dining room with kitchen-area and fireplace, 1 sitting room with fireplace. Ground floor: 1 sitting room opening onto the garden, 1 terrace, park, private parking place. The rustic apartment “La Mangiatoia”. Ground floor: 2 twin/double bedrooms with 1 shared toilet/bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living/dining room with fireplace, 1 terrace, park, private parking place.
First Day Food Shopping Service;
Wineries Sightseeing Reservation;
Typical Tuscan Restaurants Reservation;
Van Transfer Service from / to Airports - Private Tour Driver Service.
Traditional Tuscan Dinner Menu: The best of Tuscan cuisine “homemade”, prepared just for you in Villa. Regional specialties, local wines and a table elegantly laden will be the ingredients for an evening of authentic Italian style. EUR 80 per Person, Duration 3h, Min 4 People.
Wine Tasting: A selection of the best Tuscan wines accompanied by typical cheese, to taste pleasantly in Villa. From red wine Chianti Classico Gallo Nero to white wine Vernaccia di San Gimignano. An exclusive wine experience, in the parlor of the Villa. EUR 80 per Person, Duration 2h, Min 4 People.
Live Soprano Opera Wine Tasting: The magic of Italian Opera directly in Villa just for you. A soprano will sing the most famous pieces of Italian Opera, accompanying himself on the piano while you savor a fine selection of Tuscan wines, the Nobile di Montepulciano and Brunello di Montalcino. EUR 120 per Person, Duration 2h, Min 4 People.
Cooking Class: Learn the Italian cuisine during your stay in Chianti. Enzo and his two sons Max and Duccio will reveal the most famous Italian and Tuscan recipes and tasty. Cooking class with dinner included. EUR 80 per Person, Duration 3h, Min 4 People.
Wood-Oven Pizza Class: Learn how to prepare authentic Neapolitan pizza. With the wood-burning oven at the Villa you will learn the original Neapolitan method to prepare the world’s most popular Italian dish. Course with dinner included. EUR 80 per Person, Duration 3h, Min 4 People.
Painting Course: The hills, vineyards and olive groves of the Tuscan landscape will invite you to rediscover your artistic attitude. A professional painter will teach you the tricks of the art to paint the Tuscany of your holidays. EUR 70 per Person, Duration 2h, Min 4 People.
Ceramics Painting Course: Learn to decorate the Tuscan landscape on ceramics. Paint your cup and your dish with the Tuscan countryside around you. Take them with you to return to your home as a souvenir of your experience in Chianti. EUR 70 per Person, Duration 2h, Min 4 People.
Tai Chi Chuan Breath and Meditation: Chianti, countryside and relax: combine all this with ancient Chinese meditation to find yourself. A Master Shaolin Chuan will take you through a biofeedback breathing and deep meditation to achieve inner harmony. You will have also a pleasant interlude of fresh fruit. EUR 80 per Person, Duration 2h, Min 4 People.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2006
1 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
There are no other rentals available on this property for your dates:
1-5 of 1
Additional information about rental rates:
- 140 m²
- Max. occupancy 6
- Events Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- The Blue Room overlooks the vineyard stretched out on the opposite hill, framed by the cedar of Lebanon at the centre of the garden. The bathroom, provided with a comfortable bathtub and double Carrara marble wash-basin, gives onto the cherry-trees below. The Green Room, in the fresh shadow of a big plane-tree, overlooks the wide Tuscan cotto terrace, placed in a panoramic position in the garden below. In the cosy bathroom there is an uncommon shower provided with a porthole looking onto the surrounding green woods. The Red Room, spacious and comfortable, has two corner-windows facing north, with a view of the charming ridge of Chianti mountains and the small olive grove of the Podere. This room as well has a bathroom with a shower....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- In the elegant Sitting Room there are two comfortable, large sofas and a marble and Tuscan cotto fireplace. The spacious Living/Dining Room, comfortable and elegant, is provided with a kitchen-area and a big fireplace, which will warm your after-dinner relax in the small sitting area, furnished with two comfortable armchairs. The Logge, definitely the most impressive room in the whole Villa, is a typical ground-floor portico in Alberese stone and Tuscan cotto, turned into an elegant sitting room looking out onto the garden. The well-kept Garden surrounding the Villa is rich in fresh shady places provided by tall, slender pine-trees. Strolling among the ancient olives, you will enjoy the natural fragrance of lavender, sage, rosemary and mint bushes. The wide Terrace in Tuscan cotto, overlooking the green tract of the surrounding woods, will be the ideal setting for your candle-lit summer dinners. The Lawn of Villa is the perfect place to relax while having a glass of good wine....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Farm Holidays
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
EXCURSIONS IN CHIANTI: The whole area surrounding the Villa, in the heart of Sienese Chianti, is studded with mediaeval villages, churches and castles, easy to get to (some of them even on foot).
SIGHTSEEING TOURS OF TOWNS: The location of the Villa is the ideal starting point for cultural tours (even one-day long) of the main Tuscan towns.
TREKKING AND CYCLING: For the lovers of trekking and cycling there is a wide range of charming paths and white roads crossing breath-taking landscapes.
ART, MUSEUMS, EXHIBITIONS: The Provincia of Siena and all Tuscany boast a lot of museums known all around the world, where one can find all through the year Renaissance, Mediaeval, Ancient, Etruscan works of art. Moreover, very often, modern and contemporary art exhibitions are organised in the main towns, all easy to get to by car.
MEDIAEVAL TRADITIONS: In the Provincia of Siena, which boasts a millenary history, a lot of mediaeval traditions are still alive: the Palio of Siena, Bravìo delle Botti.
FOOD & WINE: The Villa is set in the very heart of Sienese Chianti, one of the most famous precious-wine-producing areas in the world.
FAIRS AND MARKETS: Weekly Open-Air Market, all Wednesdays, over 500 sellers from everywhere in the Tuscany gather in Siena, about 15 km from the Villa: many of them sell women’s shoes and “Made in Italy” women’s wear.
SHOPPING: At about 1 hour drive from the Villa there are many Outlet of prestigious Italian Brands, where you can buy with discounts up to 60% compared to normal shops. Outlet Val di Chiana Foiano (AR): Cavalli, Ferré, Laura Biagiotti, Versace. Outlet Montevarchi (AR) Loc. Levanella: Prada. Outlet Valdarno (FI) Loc. Leccio-Reggello: Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Ungaro, Valentino, Ferragamo. Outlet Rignano sull'Arno (FI): Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana.
Year Purchased: 1950
- Primary: +39 3281337055 hours not to call: from 11 PM to 8 AM Italian Time
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Park around the Villa
Another wonderful day
Terrace landscape and relaxing wine tasting
Chianti green hills
Apt. Le Logge (1st floor) - Dining Room
Apt. Le Logge (1st floor) - Blue Bed Room
Apt. Le Logge (1st floor) - Green Bed Room
Villa by night
Apt. La Mangiatoia (ground floor) - Living Room
Apt. La Mangiatoia (ground floor) - Kitchen
Apt. La Mangiatoia (ground floor) - Pink Bed Room
Terrace at the sunset
Apt. Le Logge (entrance to 1st floor) - Portico and Sofa
Apt. Le Logge (1st floor) - Sitting Room
Apt. Le Logge (1st floor) - Red Bed Room
Apt. Le Logge (1st floor) - Bathroom
Garden relax in the eveninig
Apt. La Mangiatoia (ground floor) - Living Room - Dining Room
Apt. La Mangiatoia (ground floor) - Yellow Bed Room
Apt. La Mangiatoia (ground floor) - Bathroom
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.