2 BR, 2 BA TOWNHOME – WALK TO MAIN ST – PRICED RIGHT
This affordable townhome is perfect for a mountain town getaway any time of year. Frisco is perfectly nestled in the middle of Summit County — a short drive to several ski areas — and the Pitkin Townhomes are just a stroll to the shops and restaurants of Downtown Frisco!
Pitkin Townhome offers two bedrooms and two baths to accommodate a group or family of six. The spacious living area, opening to the fully equipped kitchen, is a great spot to gather together and enjoy a movie on the large TV. There’s a private balcony facing the private courtyard, as well as a nice sunroom out back to enjoy the warmth of the sun on a cold winter day. Additional amenities include a washer/dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi and outdoor parking.
If you’re looking for a comfy mountain retreat that won’t break the bank, this unit is perfect. Call us to book it today!
- Bathroom: shower.
- Bedroom 1: queen bunk bed (sleeps four).
- Bedroom 2: queen bed.
- Full bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.