Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 15)
1st Floor Rear
2nd Floor North - Waterview
double (2) · twin/ single
2nd Floor Rear
double · twin/ single (2)
2nd Floor South - Waterview
1st Floor Bathroom
Toilet · shower
2nd Floor Bathroom
Toilet · Combination tub/shower · tub
- Air conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Furniture
- Fire pit
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - No Pets Policy is strictly enforced.No Pets Policy is strictly enforced.
Max guests: 15 - Beds for 13 guests plus your option for 2 on sofaBeds for 13 guests plus your option for 2 on sofa
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Traveler(s) to provide their own bed sheets, pillow cases, towels, paper & soap products.
- Traveler(s) to self-clean home prior to departure unless otherwise arranged. Optional cleaning service available for $135.
- No house parties, weddings, tents or campers permitted on cottage property.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Ted WelterAsk a question
About Ted Welter
My wife Jackie and I own this home, the adjacent cottage, and love spending time here.
Ted Welter purchased this House in 2014
Why Ted Welter chose Sodus Point
It's right in the middle of the very walkable Sodus Point Village with water views, easy access to everything and the wall of window in front sold us.