Phenomenal Show Home-Sleeps 16 in Comfort!(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14-16
8300 Square Foot Home named Park City Home of the Year in 2007-Beautiful furnishings throughout make this home one of the most prestigious addresses in all of Park City. Set high atop the mountain, this home has views that are breathtaking.
The home has 5 large bedrooms including a massive private master suite, a separate guest suite with private seating area and kitchenette and 3 large bedrooms downstairs, one with a king size bed, one with 2 queens, and bunk room with 4 twin beds. All of the bedrooms have their own full bath.
Among the amenities of this home are a fire pit, large hot tub, steam shower and large movie theater. There is a kitchenette downstairs and a multiple seating areas throughout the home.
There is a large formal dining area adjacent to the kitchen as well as a breakfast area for more casual meals.
The great room is a beautiful blend of formal beauty and functional seating.
The three car garage is oversized and provides enough storage for any size family.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 8340 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 16
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 14-16
- Master bedroom is large with a view of mountains. Master suite is private and includes a huge walk-in-closet, including a washer/dryer and a large bathroom. Guest Suite includes a large bedroom, separate seating area including a kitchenette, large walk in closet (including a washer and dryer) and a bathroom with shower and bath and two sinks. There are three guest bedrooms in the basement. Each includes its own bathroom. They are all extremely large with well appointed furnishings. The three bedrooms in the basement share a laundry area....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Master Bath includes a large shower and separate whirlpool bath, two sinks and a separate entrance from outside the home. The guest suite includes a shower and tub with all of the other bedrooms having bathrooms that have a shower. The sixth bathroom in the home is adjacent to the living room and kitchen. All of the bathrooms include granite and top-of-the-line fixtures....moreless
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 28 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Approx. 15 minutes to three ski resorts (Canyons/Park City and Deer Valley) and Downtown Park City. Golf at Promontory Dye Course or at numerous courses around Park City. Great outdoor activities including mountain biking in Deer Valley plus unbelievable hiking trails in Promontory and surrounding community.
The views are magical from this property and the house is a one of a kind, winner of home of the year honors.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Our family has this home as a rental property and while we intend to move to Park City at some point, our children are school age and so visits are very infrequent.
Why the Owner Chose Park City, UT, USA:
We purchased this home in 2014 to replace another property we are selling. We have been visitors to Park City for more than 15 years and started by coming to ski, but falling in love with the springs, summers and falls.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We have looked at homes throughout Park City for more than 10 years. We have never been in a more beautiful of comfortable home than this one. It is a showplace, yet offers all the private comfort of a smaller home.
- Primary: +1 440-725-5074 Call between 8 am and 9 pm EDT Monday-Friday
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, April 17, 2017
- Response time Within 2 days
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 11/27/2014
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.