About the property
- Condo1490 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
3/3 & Bunk Alcove sleeps 11 in beds (2 King; 1 Queen; 3 Twin, & 1 QueenSleeper)
Thank you for considering Waterscape c306!
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR ACCURATE PRICING if booking other than Saturday – Saturday.
WHAT MAKES UNIT C306 UNIQUE?
** NEW MASTER BED: 12” cool gel Serta memory foam mattress
** NEW 55” SAMSUNG TV, Sound Bar (w/Bluetooth Streaming & Pandora Radio)
** ALL NEW SOFAS & PAINT 2016
** ALL NEW OUTDOOR FURNITURE - 2018
** BEACH GEAR: Beach cart, 2 umbrellas, and 4 backpack chairs**
** GAME ROOM: 3rd bedroom set up with a Xbox 360 (Games & Netflix)*
** TV’s: 5 Flat Screens all 32”+ except the bunk alcove TV*
** TILE: 100% TILE so no nasty carpet stains
** SLEEPS: 11 in beds (2 Kings, 1 Queen, 3 Twins, & 1 Queen Sleeper)
** VIEW: Direct view of the sprawling resort with partial Ocean view
** BALCONY: Largest at Waterscape at 10 feet deep instead of 8
** PHONE: Unlimited Calling in the US
** WIFI: The entire complex has free WIFI
** LOCATION: 25 feet from parking, elevator, & stairs one floor up from the splash pool
** Unit Security: Deadbolt high so young children don't accidently open the front door
** POOL ACCESS: Upon arrival our management company will provide wrist bands for immediate access, this will be an issue if you rent from a VRBO owner that leaves the bands in the unit if you arrive prior to check-in
I am the owner, and it is my pleasure to run a business that creates vacation experiences for our guest! We own two additional units both of which are extremely close to this one in the building and another at Azure. Our properties have over 130 reviews on VRBO averaging 4.5+ stars out of 5 amongst these properties.
It is my goal to provide an excellent vacation experience for our guest, and we do our best to keep our units unique and fully stocked with items you would expect to have in your own home. Things like two king beds, 50” TV’s, beach chairs, All Flat Screen TV’s, Blue-tooth streaming, Surround bar or system, Netflix, game consoles, and a fully equipped kitchen are available in all of our units.
This three-bedroom unit is located just high enough for those wishing to watch the little ones from the balcony at the splash pool. Three-bedroom units are unique at Waterscape as the kitchen is nearly three times the size of our two bedroom unit, the balcony is the largest in the building at 10 feet deep, and the bunk alcove allows for four private sleeping areas! All of this provides multiple families more comfort.
As the owner am accessible before, during, and after your stay. Finally, our management company which is located next door can handle immediate needs or emergencies. This is a convenience most VRBO owners don’t provide.
Our two three-bedroom Waterscape units are located on the same floor five doors from each other and can accommodate 22 in beds between them. Our two-bedroom unit is less than a one minute walk if you take the flight of stairs and can sleep an additional 8 in beds. All three of these units are extremely convenient to your car, the splash pool, three Weber gas grills, and the quieter (seasonally heated) pool.
CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE U-SHAPED BUILDING AT WATERSCAPE?
Generally, units closer to the sand will cost more to rent, and will be further from parking. Please keep in mind the entire complex is located on the beach and every unit is a short walk to the ocean!
Waterscape is shaped like a U, this means only 12 units are directly parallel to the ocean without an angled view or distance of about 80-100 yards to the sand. The left side of the U is the A building, the bottom is the C building, and the right side is the B building. All of what makes Waterscape the best resort for kids in the Destin area are the pools that lie in the middle of the U.
Our A225 unit is located one unit from entrance to the interior hallway in the A building. Most units do not have access via an interior climate controlled hallway. This entrance is the closest location in the A building to the COVERED parking garage and back entrance to the splash pool. This means you can access pools, grills, and parking without getting on an elevator in less than 30 seconds. Our C300 and C306 units are located one level up, or effectively second floor as the pool is on the second level. You can park 25 feet from the front door of either unit. Access to the pools and our A225 unit from these two units is also extremely convenient. One can go down the elevator to the second level or take one flight of stairs.
If you want to see the pools and resort grounds, you should stay in the C building, or in even numbered units in the A or B building. If you want things quieter, the odd numbered units in A or B face the outside of the property. Nearly all the odd numbered units in A & B will have a narrow view or no view of the ocean between the buildings. The new hotel next to the A building is scheduled to be completed spring 2017.
HOW DO I SEE YOUR OTHER UNITS?
Waterscape: VRBO #318211, 650420, 584299
Azure: VRBO #475054
Destin West: VRBO #745692
WHY DID WE CHOOSE THESE LOCATIONS AT WATERSCAPE?
My wife and I had young kids under the age of eight when we purchased our Waterscape units. We found over the years most our time was spent around the splash pool with the slide and the grills for cooking. We also found that we seem to bring half of our house with us on vacation. Being extremely close to the car and the splash pool area is a no brainer for convenience.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO RENT AN UPDATED UNIT?
Most of these units had one of a handful of furniture packages. The sofas, TV’s, bed frames, and carpet are the issue. We have had to replace all these items as they were either broken, disgusting, or too small in the case of TV’s.
WHY DO WE NOT INCLUDE BEACH CHAIR SET UP AT WATERSCAPE?
During the busy season guest, must arrive at 7:00 AM to even consider choosing a seating location, because of the placement of the chairs. I find I can get closer to the beach without worrying with how early my day starts using my own chairs. Therefore, we provide our guest with four chairs, a beach cart, and two umbrellas during their visit to take to the beach.
WHAT MAKES WATERSCAPE UNIQUE?
• Built in 2008, making it one of the newest condos built in the entire Destin area (most Destin condos are 80’s and 90’s projects)
• Courtyard design reminiscent of a five star Caribbean resort
• Four Pool Areas: One heated seasonally, one with zero entry access and waterfall, Lazy River, and pool designed for toddlers (fenced, covered pavilion play area, built in water toys, and a waterslide)
• Weber gas grills cleaned daily
• Two hot tubs
• Poolside Cafe run seasonally serving food and frozen drinks
• Weekly movie night in the pool and daily activities for the kids seasonally
• 490 feet of beach directly in front of complex
• Thoughtful beach entry area complete with four fresh water showers, foot washing stations, one walkway with ramp if you can’t take steps, and shoe storage area on wooden railing (leave items at your own risk)
• State of the Art Fitness Center with Life Fitness equipment and LCD TV’s on cardio equipment
• Once you have groceries you don’t have to get in your car again
• 24-hour security
ACROSS THE STREET:
• OLD BAY STEAMER: Upscale broiled seafood
• ASIAGO’S SKILLET: Dive breakfast joint
• HELEN BACK CAFE: Fun bar on the bay live music
• AJ’s OYSTER SHANTY: Good for a quick bite featuring live music some nights
• OKALOOSA NATIONAL: Mini Golf & Ice Cream
RESTAURANTS, BARS, AND ACTIVITIES (Less than 1 mile)
• 15+ RESTAURANTS: ranging from extremely casual to upscale
• GULFARIUM: Meet the Dolphins
• OKALOOSA COUNTY PIER: Fishing tackle and pole rental
• THE BOARDWALK: Offers oceanfront dining, shopping, bars, live music, playground for the kids, and volleyball courts
• WILD WILLY’S ADVENTURE ZONE: Games, 4d theatre, put/put golf, etc.!
ACTIVITIES (Short Drive away):
• PUBLIX GROCERY: Store (1 mile)
• DOWNTOWN FORT WALTON HISTORIC DISTRICT: (1 mile)
• INDIAN TEMPLE MOUND MUSUEM: (1 mile)
• HARBOR WALK VILLAGE: Shopping, Dining, Fishing Charter, and Boat Rentals, (6 miles)
• BIG KAHUNAS WATER PARK: Water Slides (8 miles)
• THE TRACK: Go Carts, Mini Golf, Bumper Rids, Sky Flyer, Bungee Jump, and Arcade (8.8 miles)
• DESTIN COMMONS: Upscale Open-Air Mall (11 miles)
• SILVER SANDS FACTORY OUTLET: Over 100 designer brand name outlet stores, (15.7 miles)
**RESTAURANT RECOMMENDATIONS WITHIN 1 MILE**
• BAY CAFÉ FRENCH RESTAURANT: Hard to find less than a mile from the unit –best red fish for lunch outside of New Orleans
• OLD BAY STEAMER: One of the top picks for the locals and walking distance from our unit
• ROCKIN TACO: Good (not great) spot to eat walking distance on the beach, they even have a beach side playground for the kids
• THE GULF OKALOOSA ISLAND: Super fun atmosphere on the bay with fresh food choices that change daily less than a mile away
• Giovanni’s One89: Great Italian in historic downtown Fort Walton Beach 1 mile away
• MAGNOLLIA GRILL: Great atmosphere set in an old (1910) southern style beach home in historic downtown Fort Walton Beach 1 mile away
**RESTAURANT RECOMMENDATIONS WITHIN 10-15 MINUTES IN DESTIN**
• MCGUIRE’S IRISH PUB: Great burgers, Irish specialties, Sunday brunch drink specials, and authentic atmosphere
• THE LOUISIANA LAGNIAPPE: Fantastic seafood
• Brotulas: Great seafood
• DONUT HOLE: Great breakfast and fantastic donuts
* Please bring your own games and 2nd controller. Please bring a working cell phone as the unit does not have a land line.
**Beach gear located in owners closet. You must sign out the key upon check in to the unit.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Rick Angle
It was always my mom's dream to own a condo in Fort Walton Beach. My wife and I adopted this dream and were fortunate to make it come true. We were blessed to be able to purchase units during the downturn in the market. After seeing this could actually become a business we started DESTIN WEST ESCAPES! Each year we improve on our ability to deliver a solid vacation experience for our guest. It is my sincere desire to be a small part of your families vacation memory making experience!
Rick Angle purchased this Condo in 2014
What makes this Condo unique
My favorite aspect of Waterscape is the resort style pool area, and convenience of never needing to get in the car after the first visit to the grocery store. Our unit is one of the largest on the beach and will sleep 11 comfortably in beds.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful condo and a wonderful stay!
Unit C306 at Waterscape was the perfect place for a girls' getaway trip. The condo is very spacious and beautifully decorated. We had everything we needed and more. The unit is located very conveniently close to the parking garage but is also close to all the pools and the beach is just a short walk away. The balcony is a wonderful place to eat breakfast or to sit and enjoy the peaceful view. Being a little bit further from the water park was very nice because there was no noise. I would definitely recommend this unit to anyone including families with children.
Our stay here was excellent !!
Our stay here was wonderful ! the condo was very spacious and clean . Not to mention you could park at your front door ! Swimming g areas are layed out so kids of all ages could enjoy even adults . The beach was Amazing! I would recommend this condo to anyone it's got all you need and more. Service was Great everyone was extremely helpful . Definitely will book here again.
Great condo and super convenient.
Spacious inside, great location and balcony and very easy access to parking, pools, etc. Thx!
Perfect Fall Break Vacation!!
We couldn't have asked for a better condo or resort for our vacation!! We had a group of 8 (4 adults, 4 kids) and C306 provided plenty of space for us - truly felt like a home away from home! Rick was great to work with and always responded quickly and made the booking process easy for us. We loved all the pools and the quick access to the beach. We will be back for sure!
We love Waterscape! Perfect vaca for family either with or without little ones. We love all of the pool options. The condo is well taken care of and has plenty and has a cozy feel.
We like the pool and the beach.
Property nice. Had issues with refrigerator but owner had it fixed and compensating for what we lost.
Thank you for your understanding. Thankfully the first morning a parts store was open after Labor Day we successfully fixed the refrigerator. We look forward to your return in the future!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
This is a Saturday to Saturday booking from March - October, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Guest who wish to stay over a Saturday night between March and October will be charged as if they stayed two full weeks. The owner reserves the right to balance bill the difference if it is accidentally booked at inaccurate pricing as VRBO is changing our pricing module without alerting us as owners. A processing fee is included in the tax calculation to pay for the cost of processing new reservations.