About the property
- House2842 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
'BUTTERCUP': 144 Buttercup Street
Large Watercolor home with carriage house located in the heart of the Park District, only steps away from the beach, the Boat House, the Bait House and Fish Out of Water restaurants, as well as Town Center shopping and everything you need for a perfect vacation. This cottage located on Buttercup Street is also a short stroll to Cerulean Park and Seaside.
This bright and airy home is pleasantly decorated with a whimsical chic feel. Featuring hardwood floors, exceptional furnishings, stainless steel appliances and a load of extras that make this a truly special vacation home.
The first floor features a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Off of the kitchen there is a screened-in porch perfect for your morning coffee with a round table with seating for four. The open concept living & dining room combo provide the perfect spot to gather the family and enjoy your meals with a farm style wooden dining table that accommodates 8 with a stunningly beautiful chandelier. The living room is warm and inviting with two down filled couches accompanied with two side chairs, a large flat screen TV plus an additional cozy conversation area in front of a gas fireplace and a table in the corner perfect for family game time. There are three sets of French doors that lead out onto the welcoming covered front porch hosting an outside table with chairs and a large swing. There is also a half bath between the kitchen and living area for your convenience.
The second level contains three bedrooms and the washer and dryer. The King Master Suite has a King sized bed, with a walk in closet and a TV tucked away in an armoire. The Master Bathroom has a large walk in shower, double vanity and bidet. The Second Master features another king sized bed private bath with a shower/tub combo. The Twin Bedroom has its own private bath with a shower/tub combo. Each bedroom also has its own TV.
The Guest House is located on the second floor above the garage. The open concept design includes a bright and cheery living room, flat screen television, dining room for four, a kitchenette, 2 burner stove top, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. There is a wall dividing the open area and the King sized bed. The guest house features a connecting bath with a single vanity and shower.
WaterColor is a unique, amenity rich environment with no shortage of leisure and recreational activities. Acres of parks, walking and biking trails lie throughout the community. Other amenities/activities include the WaterColor Shops and Town Center, state of the art fitness center, bicycle rental, impressive tennis facility with five Har Tru Hydro Courts, three lighted for evening play, and full service pro shop. From fine to very casual dining, WaterColor has it all including Fish Out of Water, a 4-Diamond AAA Rated Restaurant overlooking the gorgeous Gulf waters, the Beach Club & Grill and Wine World at WaterColor.
With all there is to do here, don't forget to make time to relax, lay back and sink your toes in the warm sugar sand beaches that make this destination one of the best in America.
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms (3 King, 2 Twins, 1 Queen Pull Out Sofa, 1 Full Pull Out Sofa)
- 4 1/2 bathrooms
- Watercolor Location is just a short five minute walk to the beach
- Professionally renovated/redecorated in December 2014
- Bright open-concept main floor
- Full sized washer and dryer
- Screened-in Porch off of the kitchen plus open porch on the Front of the -Home with Outdoor Dining
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Address: 144 Buttercup Street, Watercolor, FL
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity Fee $330
Administrative Fee $130
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $345
Sales and Local Taxes 11%
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
ACCESS TO THE BEACH CLUB AND ALL WATERCOLOR COMMUNITY POOLS IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL!
Dune Real Estate Company
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
About Dune Real Estate Company
"Dune Vacation Rentals www.dunevacationrentals.com firstname.lastname@example.org 855-813-3783" WE HAVE UPDATED OUR SOFTWARE AND OUR RESPONSE SETTINGS ARE NOT REFLECTING IN THIS NEW SOFTWARE. VRBO IS AWARE AND IS WORKING ON IT. OUR RESPONSE SETTINGS ARE 100%
What makes this House unique
'Buttercup' - Designer home - Large Watercolor home with carriage house located in the heart of the Park District, only steps away from the beach, restaurants, as well as Town Center shopping and everything you need for a perfect vacation.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Great house, good location
Loved the house, and it's in a great location...only a short walk from the heart of Watercolor and a few steps from one of the community pools. My only two minor complaints are:
1) The bed mattresses in the two master suites are VERY firm. However, Nada at Dune Vacation Rentals helped us with this by bringing mattress pads to the house, and this made a huge difference.
2) Buttercup is a busier street than we expected, and there was a great deal of car traffic on Western Lake Drive (the main street through the back of the community) and Buttercup (which leads directly to 30A).
All in all, we had a great visit and really enjoyed our stay at 144 Buttercup!
Everything was great....The house was perfect for us in the perfect location. Look forward to next year. Nada was very responsive and made check-in, check-out, codes, locks, ect...very easy.
Great house, great location, great fun
6 teenagers, plenty of space, 3 areas to socialize, gorgeous house
Great property that easily accommodated our party of 12. Super convenient to the shopping/dining venues in Seaside and Watercolor. Very close to the beach. Kids loved riding around on the bicycles. Huge front porch swing was fun.
Only negative would be that the kitchen was poorly stocked with basic amenities - no salt or pepper, no trash bags, etc.
A stunning home in the perfect location
We so enjoyed our stay at 144 Buttercup! A group of 12 of stayed for a long weekend for the Seaside Half Marathon and it truly was the perfect size for our large group. There was plenty of room for our group to sit and socialize in the living/dining area, the kitchen was beautiful, and the bedrooms were spacious. Four from our group stayed in the carriage house which was adorable and had everything they needed to stay there comfortably. And talk about location! We were just a few blocks from the beach and the shops in Watercolor, and just a short walk from the heart of Seaside. We were very impressed with the rental agency - we had to call for the wireless internet to be reset, and they arrived at the house within 5 minutes of us calling. We also needed some additional linens after-hours, and once again, the issue was resolved easily and very quickly. We would definitely recommend staying here and our group hopes to return!
We enjoyed our stay at this beautiful,modern, and comfortable home. It was obviously newly decorated. Our towels were clearly brand new. Large couches and table made it very comfortable for our family and comfortanle new beds. The location was perfect to walk to the beach and a few of the Watercolor restaurants. It helped immensely with my vacation goal of never getting in a car!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
From $356-$971 per Night
Rental Rates do not include 11.5% Tax or Additional Fees. The Additional Fees are:
Watercolor Amenity Cards are priced by Watercolor -$30 Per Day(subject to change)
CLEANING FEE - $345
Administrative Fee - $130
Security Deposit Waiver - $69