Denver Uptown Vacation Retreat(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Stunning modern Victorian condo in the perfect Uptown location on 17th Ave (restaurant row).
- 1700 Sq Ft. - 2 large bedrooms, each with a queen; pull-out sofa in living room allows comfortable room for 6. Formal dining room with room for 8. Entire condo newly furnished.
- Walk everywhere: downtown, parks, concert venues, the best restaurants and bars in town
- Luxury decor gives it a true home feel perfect for entertaining: Hardwood floors, chandeliers, plantation shutters, formal dining room with pocket doors, two fireplaces, tall ceilings with crown molding throughout
- Over-sized bedrooms stay cool in the upgraded basement with stained concrete and sliding doors
- Endless closet space including walk-ins and Elfa organization
- Private laundry
- Large jack and jill bathroom with dual sinks, pottery barn fixtures, bidet
- Instant, tank-less hot water
- Private walk up/door
- One parking spot included in secure parking area (non-covered)
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Large bedrooms each with desks, perfect for business travelers.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $50 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning Fee $75
- Tax Rate 14.5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: 33 year old healthcare professional, native to Colorado, and enjoy every bit of our beautiful state. I love to travel and do it a lot for work and for pleasure with my beautiful wife. We book vacations almost once a month and understand the little things that make for a great, memorable stay. We love hiking, camping, and snowboarding in CO, and we love checking out new cities around the world. We have favorites in many continents (Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America). In Denver, we're so thrilled to try new restaurants as the food scene continues to thrive and so many great restaurants are in Uptown or right around the corner.
Why the Owner Chose North Capitol Hill, Denver, CO, USA:
I had several criteria when purchasing my first home. The two at the top: 1) Character; a mix of old and new. I love historical homes built with quality craftsmanship that is hard to find today. Original wood, crown molding, pocket doors, chandeliers. I was looking for a single family home but when I walked in this condo for the first time, I instantly fell in love. There's a 'grand' feeling about the place. 2) Location. I wanted an urban, safe, walkable neighborhood with restaurants and parks all around. This location is perfect and we hope our guests enjoy it as much as we do.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Although the building has much of the original character from 1890, you'll be shocked by the comfort of the tank-less/instant hot water shower. You'll want to install one in your own home. If you're staying in the city, no need to rent a car. Cabs, Uber, Lyft, rental-bikes, all plentiful on 17th Ave.
- Primary: +1 7209828094
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
One of the most beautiful buildings in Denver
Cozy living room with working fireplace and big screen TV, lots of natural light
Formal Dining Room with pot-belly fireplace, plantation shutters, room for 6-8
Power room decorative sink
Kitchen is a perfect blend of new amenities plus old character
Huge guest room with queen bed
Master bedroom with queen
Master bedroom work/writing desk, natural light, stained concrete floors
Huge bathroom with instant, tank-less hot water and a bidet
Formal foyer with stunning chandeliers
Original thick front door keeps the street noise out
Living room has charming built-ins and plantation shutters
Charming main floor powder room keeps the Victorian charm
Coffee+espresso maker, granite tile
Guest room with exposed brick and table for those needing to work/write
Master bedroom also has exposed brick
Master walk-in closet
Jack and Jill bathroom has dual sinks, pottery barn fixtures
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.