|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Important Update: This grand casa is in the process of being landscaped/renovated, and therefore we are offering a discount during this time as it is a work in progress.
Our beachfront casa sits high catching ocean breezes. There is a path to the beach as well as the natural rock pool (ocean water).
Driving to the casa is straightforward and on excellent paved roads. The house sits on the Pacific Ocean in between the tourist town La Boquita and the fishing town Caseres (just a couple of minutes to each). There you will find basic grocery items, restaurants, and LOTS of fresh fish for reasonable prices.
In a nutshell, here is why we love the casa and think you will too:
- Many beaches along Nicaragua's wild Pacific coast aren't safe for swimming - but the beach in front of our casa is safe and beautiful with a natural rock pool
- The unobstructed sunsets are spectacular whether enjoyed from the beach or from our casa terrace.
- The nearby ocean provides the relaxing sound of waves breaking on the beach ease you to sleep
- The gorgeous beach provides for an enjoyable walk and opportunities for collecting shells, rocks, or sea glass - walk to the nearby town Casares or just meander
- Ocean breezes help cool the property
- Wi-Fi! Let's us relax relax while still giving us the opportunity to connect to the modern world 'back home.' (We are delighted that we can even watch Netflix on our devices.)
- Hammocks on the terraces overlooking the ocean are among the best places on earth to relax
- Penthouse-style master bedroom gives a wrap-around view of the ocean with maximum privacy
- Huge beautiful spaces to hang out with loved ones; lots of spaces to have some quiet time too
- An ocean-view dipping pool on the top terrace allows for a brief dip without having to leave the grounds of our casa
- Light housekeeping is included in your rental
- Laundry services and meal preparation are available upon request for a reasonable fee
- Rustic old-world charm
- Lovely people and safe community
Lots to explore
There are so many wonderful places to experience in Nicaragua... we are still exploring ourselves! Want to visit the best places in Nicaragua and make the most of your stay? We are happy to give you ideas based on our favorite excursions and can connect you with reliable English speaking guides. If you want, we can even provide an English speaking guide to meet you at the airport, help you shop for your stay and take you to the casa. Contact us for more info.
My family and I have been fortunate to travel a bit in Central & South America over the years, and have dreamed of owning a place to share somewhere in the region. We liked the idea of renting it or even creating a Bed & Breakfast, but the timing was never quite right before now.
When we visited Nicaragua, we fell in love with the beautiful places and people. There is a rich diversity to explore -prolific nature, volcanoes, amazing lakes, gorgeous oceans, a colorful history… and that’s just the tip of the ice-burg.
We found Nicaragua to be wild and authentic, with gracious and gentle people who welcomed us. When we visited this villa on the Pacific, we just knew it was the place for us. It just felt like home, and we hope you will feel at home here too.
It felt like home from the first visit. It is a place of great peace and happiness for our family.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay