A delightful two-bedroom barn conversion which has been lovingly furnished and offers a charming and comfortable holiday home. There’s an open plan living room decorated in a gorgeous coastal colour palette, with the benefit of a wood burning stove for lovely cosy breaks in this outstandingly beautiful part of North Cornwall. The open plan kitchen features a central island which is perfect for entertaining and all the modern amenities you would expect in this home from home. Guests can also relax outdoors within the gorgeous garden, whilst enjoying a handy patio area and Charcoal BBQ.
Part of our exclusive 'Handpicked' collection, Pilgrims Rest is situated in an ideal location close to the water sports haven of Rock and the great surfing beach of Polzeath. Rock is home to the famous St Enodoc Golf Links, and Padstow is a short ferry ride away where you can find the famous Seafood Restaurant and miles of spectacular coastal paths.
The nearby Polzeath has two surf schools who also offer equipment hire, several lively cafes, intimate restaurants and a selection of shops; a truly beautiful location.
Sleeps: Max of 4
Bath/Shower: Family bathroom with bath & overhead shower & en-suite shower room
Dogs allowed: No
• Sleeps: 4
• Bedrooms: 2
• Baths/WC: 2
• Bedroom 1: King size with stable door to garden
• Bedroom 2: Twin with en-suite shower room
• Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room with wood burning stove
• TV and DVD player
• Kitchen with electric oven and hob, washing machine and dishwasher
• Garden with outdoor seating and Charcoal BBQ
• Parking for 2 cars
• Central heating
• Linen and towels provided
• Dogs not accepted