Part of our exclusive 'Handpicked' collection, Sea Mist is a delightful and spacious 4 bedroom holiday home, with exceptional sea views over the beautiful Polzeath beach which is just a short walk away. This elevated bungalow offers incredible space for those looking to relax with family, boasting panoramic views from most windows and modern, contemporary fixtures and furnishings that make it a true home from home.
The master bedroom in particular comes complete with patio doors and stunning views of the coast, right from the comfort of your whisper-soft bed. The roomy kitchen is perfect for self-catering stays and includes all the modern amenities needed for intimate dinners or gourmet feasts. The show-stopper of this holiday home however, are the huge lounge windows that serve a cinematic panorama of Cornwall's finest coastline. With so much space, multi-generational families can relax in peace within their own quiet corner of the house or head outside to enjoy the breath-taking views.
With a raised deck, thoughtfully designed patio area and lush garden, a charcoal BBQ as well as handy outdoor shower for beach lovers, this hilltop hideaway was truly designed for outdoor living. Relax into the famous Cornish summer sunshine and create blissful moments as the sun sets over the rippling waves.
For tasty eats and laid-back drinks, Sea Mist is only a couple of minutes’ walk from The Oystercatcher, which serves up mouth-watering local dishes and has a huge beach-facing deck to the rear which proves the perfect setting for sunset pitchers and chat. Tuck into the mussel bar and make sure you head there on a Saturday night for their infamous live music!
Polzeath itself is a much sought after location for beach, surfing and walking holidays throughout the year. With its vast expanse of sand, there is plenty to explore! The beach has two surf schools with equipment hire and a life guard in the summer months. There are several other excellent restaurants and cafes all within walking distance of Sea Mist as well as a grocery store and beachside boutiques. You’ll be only a short drive to the water-sports haven of Rock, the family friendly beach at Daymer Bay and the seaside harbour at the popular Padstow.
Sleeps: Max of 8
Bath/Shower: Family bathroom & wet room with contemporary walk in shower
Dogs allowed: No
• Sleeps: 8
• Bedrooms: 4
• Baths/WC: 2
• Master bedroom with queen size bed and patio doors to garden
• Bedroom 2: Double
• Bedroom 3 & 4: Twin
• Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Wet room with walk in contemporary shower
• Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room
• 3x TV and DVD players, music centre
• Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, filter and espresso coffee machine and mini food processor
• Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
• Elevated balcony with glass front and outstanding views of Polzeath beach and the coastline
• Patio and garden with Charcoal BBQ and outdoor shower
• Electricity and oil fired central heating included
• Linen and towels provided
• Cot, highchair and all terrain pushchair
• Dogs not accepted