Part of our exclusive 'Handpicked' collection, September is a lovely spacious house in the heart of Roserrow, with wonderful, large bedrooms and a variety of sleeping options. The house is beautifully appointed, tastefully furnished and offers a lovely lawned garden and patio - ideal for family holidays. The traditional, yet light and airy decor is well thought through and provides the perfect setting for memorable family moments. September boasts private off road parking plus a seperate garage, and the enclosed garden and Charcoal BBQ are ideal for enjoying those famous Cornish sunsets.
Polzeath beach is only 20 minutes’ walk across the golf course and you can also walk to the family & dog friendly beach at Daymer Bay. Long golden sands, a wide variety of cosy cafes and lively restaurants, boutique shops and convenience stores make Polzeath definitely worth a visit. September is in an ideal location for beach and surfing holidays throughout the year, the coastal path is magnificent and the local area is ripe for exploring.
This lovely holiday home is just a 5 minute walk from The Point at Polzeath, with a wealth of leisure activities including golf, tennis, swimming, spa, health club, restaurant and bar, to keep the whole family entertained whatever the weather.
Sleeps: Max of 10
Bath/Shower: Family bathroom, cloakroom & 3 en-suite bathrooms
• Sleeps: 10
• Bedrooms: 5
• Baths/WC: 5
• Bedroom 1: King size with en-suite
• Bedroom 2: Double with en-suite
• Bedroom 3: Twin with en-suite
• Bedroom 4: Twin
• Bedroom 5: Bunk beds
• Family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
• Sitting room with conservatory, TV, DVD and CD player
• Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, food processor, coffee maker, washing machine and tumble dryer
• Garage, garden and patio with Charcoal BBQ
• Central heating
• Linen and towels provided
• Ironing facilities
• Wooden cot
• Electric shaver point