About the property
- Condo1290 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Located in the French Quarter. This warehouse style apartment is 2 bedroom, 2 bath. Accommodates up to 8 guests, fully furnished and well equipped with all necessary essentials needed for a comfortable stay. The apartment features wood floors, a large comfortable living/entertaining area, 1 Master Bedroom with a King bed, 2nd Bedroom w/ a Queen Bed, Queen Size Sofa Bed, and Air-Mattress. 70 inch LED flat screen television in Living/Entertainment room, 40 inch LED tv's in both bedrooms, Sonos Sound system w/ iPad controller (personal IPHONE can be used as a controller as well), complimentary high speed wireless internet access, and cable television with Netflix. The luxury kitchen and bathroom comes fully equipped with all living necessities. The apartment has a washer, dryer, dishwasher, a refrigerator stocked with complimentary beverages with a freezer and a ice maker. Bienville Delight is walking distance from world-renowned restaurants, parade routes, The Riverwalk, and tourist attractions such as Bourbon St., Jackson Square and The French Market. This unit is just a short drive away from The Arena, The Mercedes Benz Superdome, and The Convention Center. This apartment is a great alternative to a cramped hotel room. You will have privacy and a feeling of a home away from home.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Nola Affordable Luxury LLC established 2013.We provide a short term or extended stay rentals to suite every need from the first time vacationers to the veteran business and convention hopper. Our units are full furnished and are equipped with wireless internet basic cable, housewares, bed and towel linens .
Owner purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Owner chose Vieux Carre District
This pleasant apartment is great for couples, small groups and corporate travelers. A completely different experience than a hotel room. The apartment is walking distance from all of the historic landmarks and tourist attractions.
What makes this Condo unique
Location, Location, Location. French Quarter Delight 6! A few blocks to Bourbon, Jackson Square, & The French Market
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
this vrbo was large, clean, well stocked, and easy parking. owner was very easy to work with good information
really a good place and location
Great location, nice apartment, very noisy
Overall we had a great stay and would recommend this apartment to anyone who is cool with the cons below. Thanks!!
- Right next to Bourbon street, so super convenient to that scene, and walkable to Decatur and Jackson square as well
- Nice, clean, modern, spacious apartment. Coffee supplied, stores for drinks and snacks very close by.
- Jodi was really nice to work with
- No issues with anything in the apartment really! Easy clean up, easy check in and out.
- Right next to Bourbon street. Even though on a cross street, it is just a few doors down, so the activity there is heard loud and clear (eg: drums being played in the street). Plus, there were trucks and all sorts of other noise directly on the apartment street. It was *really really really* loud all through the night. Ear plugs are an absolute must if sleeping in the master bedroom or living room. Recommend eye masks as well - rooms are bright.
- Check out at 11am, and no place to leave bags - that's pretty typical for a VRBO vs hotel, but it is inconvenient so good to know before you go that it might not be flexible. We stored our bags at the Hyatt across the street with a nice bellhop tip.
- Only two sets of keys. For a larger group (we had 6, place sleeps 8) in a party town, it's likely groups will split up. We definitely could have used one more.
- The house in the photos is not the place, just showing the area. This is an apartment in a large building. We were a bit confused at first and figured it out after reading more carefully.
- The sofa bed sleeps 2 but it's a trundle + one of those larger sleepable couches. So not really for a couple who wants to actually sleep next to each other.
Great location loft-style apartment
This is a modern, well-equipped loft-style apartment in a perfect location. Just a short walk to downtown and right on the edge of the French Quarter. The facilities are almost new, well maintained and very comfortable.
Without a doubt, this is a great place to stay when in New Orleans and we really enjoyed it.
We have only two minor things that were less than perfect; one was that the second bedroom has no windows and the other is that the street outside is very noisy day and night, particularly affecting the master bedroom.
It was a pleasure to have met you thank you for visiting this lovely city I’m glad that all of our accommodations met your needs.
Great place, fantastic location!
Clean, cozy, beautiful with all the essentials you might need. So, so close to all things Bourbon Street. We walked everywhere! Can't wait to go back and stay there again! Highly recommended.
It was a pleasure meeting you all. This location was the perfect fit for all of your needs. Bourbon Street ,delicious restaurant all within walking distance from this location. Thank you for your stay with us.
Only stay here!
Property was the perfect location and the apartment was beautiful. Jody was great and stayed in contact with us the entire time. I'll stay here again.
I’m glad that you had an amazing stay and that this location was a perfect fit.looking forward to accommodating you in the near future. thank you again!
Beautiful and in the middle of everything.
Great location and awesome apartment. Would definitely stay there again.
It was a pleasure to meet each and everyone of y’all. I’am glad that your stay was amazing. This location was a perfect fit for you. Looking forward to accommodating you again. Thank you.