OUR PURSER HOUSE is a one-of-a-kind in Oxford. We sit perfectly between the University and the Square with less than two blocks separating us in both directions.
1. Steps away from Ole Miss Campus- 1 MINUTE walk!
2. Steps to the the HISTORIC OXFORD SQUARE-1.5 MINUTE walk!
3. Historic Register Home which is yours for the three day weekend.
4. Local Hosts who are on call for suggestions and input.
5. Guestrooms and parlors filled with period antiques and unique art.
6. Private off-street parking.
7. Dining and living rooms for gathering and entertaining
8. Front lawn and veranda for pregame festivities
9. Catering for select meals and events. (additional charge)
10. Private transportation from airports (additional fee)
Our UNIQUE location and size makes our home popular to larger groups-perfect for 7 couples headed to the game!
Our rates reflect the entire home, but we are able to accommodate smaller groups-the home has three separate properties which makes a perfect 1,2 or 4 bedroom rental.
THREE SEPARATE AREAS OF THE HOME: RENTAL OPTIONS:
FULL HOME (7 bedrooms)
1. Main House (4 bedrooms)
2. Law Office (huge 1 bedroom suite)
3. Anna's Annex (2 bedroom suite)
The main house has 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths.It will have king and queen beds to sleep 8 guests. The first floor contains the parlor, dining room, kitchen, half bath with laundry room, library, and a downstairs master with bath. Upstairs you will find three additional bedrooms, a bathroom, a small kitchen, and the upstairs hall sitting area.
Judge Howry's Law Office has one bedroom with a king bed, a small sitting area, a bath and kitchenette with microwave, mini-fridge, and coffee pot. It has two entrances, one at the front and one toward the back of the house.
Anna's Annex features two additional bedrooms with double beds, one bath, a small sitting area and a kitchenette with microwave, mini-fridge, and coffee pot. It has its own entrance at the back of the house.