**Game room with comfy seats for 11 to watch the game or movies.
**Den with comfy seats for 10.
From October until April we will consider a two night rental. Just inquire!
****We are flexible on check in and check out times if our schedule permits. At NO extra charge.****
****** BUSINESS TRAVELERS.........email for special WEEKDAY pricing.....only 2 night minimum. ******
This home has 6 private sleeping areas, 12 beds, 3 full baths and 2 half baths. It is ONLY 20 MINUTES EAST OF DOWNTOWN DALLAS, although the pictures look like you're in the country!
This home is the former residence of executives who have downsized and moved to the country but left the home in tact. The result is a beautifully decorated home that makes you feel like you're staying with family!
There is a huge patio with a propane fire pit and spa overlooking the pool and a park. The 1,100 sq ft game room has a pool table, air hockey table, custom poker table, bar, and a 50' TV with surround sound. This room is stocked with numerous games, cards, dice, crayons and puzzles for good times for your group.
**** SCROLL AAALLLL THE WAY DOWN - THERE'S A LOT OF INFO HERE! ****
HOW MUCH? >>>>>>Click on the blue "get an instant quote" or "view details" on the far right. >>>>>>>>
AT&T (Cowboy's) Stadium - 40 min; American Airlines Center - 24 min; Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center - 20 min; Dallas Market Center - 25 min; Fort Worth - 45 min; SMU - 23 min; Gaylord Texan - 40 min; **DFW AIRPORT - 35 minutes; **LOVE FIELD AIRPORT - 35 minutes; Restaurants - 10 minutes in three different directions and some locals nearby. Guests who have stayed here and driven to conventions at AT&T say it's worth the drive!
*NOT* A VENUE FOR A PARTY, REUNION, RECEPTION, GATHERING or WEDDING - just a place for families and friends getting together for a few days. Property manager lives nearby for needs you might have.
******TEENAGERS........NO RESERVATIONS......EVER.......even with chaperons!*******
Before you move on to check out other houses, let me tell you that this house has so much more to offer than the typical vacation rental. This is FULLY STOCKED as a real home. This means that basic spices, flour and sugar for cooking, condiments, coffee with set ups, etc. are already there! There is a fully stocked coffee bar. Because they were VRBO users before they became providers - they KNOW what helps your stay be the best possible. And because they have the true gift of hospitality, they are going to treat you like family. This means that you won't run out of toilet paper, towels, etc. and if you forget your toothbrush - no problem - they have a basket of things people often forget! They enjoy providing the home to you as much as you will enjoy staying there.
**** A two night stay is $1590 - and has to be booked within 30 days of inquiry. ****
There are beautiful surroundings - decorator looks - with park views. Plenty of play area awaits the active group - both inside and outside. This is the best stocked vacation home on the market - according to our guests.
THE HOUSE IS A VACATION/CORPORATE RENTAL AND NOT AVAILABLE AS A VENUE FOR AN EVENT OF ANY KIND. IF YOU PLAN TO HOLD A GATHERING WITH ADDITIONAL PEOPLE BEYOND THE GUESTS STAYING IN THE HOME DURING YOUR STAY, PLEASE DISCUSS THIS WITH THE OWNER. UNDER NO CONDITIONS DO WE ALLOW MORE THAN 25 PEOPLE AT THE HOME.
Note: The pool is available March through October - there is no heater.
We require the guests to be over the age of 30 unless those under that age are with family or with responsible sponsors.
Hang out areas:
1. Living room next to kitchen with seating for 9 with 50 inch TV overlooking patio/pool/park
2. Dining room with a baby grand piano
3. Game room with pool table, air hockey, table, custom poker table, and TV area overlooking park. Media area seats 10 - with additional chairs and bar stools in the room.
4. Patio (overlooking a park) with seating for 14.
5. Music room - instruments for your use, piano, TV, bring your games
Three Inside Dining Areas
1. Kitchen table accommodates 8
2. Formal dining table accommodates 10
3. Game room with two tables for 4.
• Sparkling pool & propane firepit
• Huge patio with living and dining areas and large WEBER GRILL
• Two tables with chairs for 12
Six private sleeping areas
1. Bedroom 1 - King - with a daybed with trundle (twins)
2. Bedroom 2 - Queen - with settee
3. Bedroom 3 - Queen - with sleeper chair and settee
4. Bedroom 4 - King + futon
5. Bedroom 5 - Two twins with club chair and ottoman
6. Game room with doors - Two twin size La-Z-Boy sleeper chairs
Three Full and Two ½ Bathrooms
1. Bathroom 1 - in master suite with king - soaking tub with separate shower and two sinks
2. Bathroom 2 - a Jack and Jill between queen rooms
3. Bathroom 3 - in hallway by 'twin beds' room & king bedroom
4. Bathroom 4 - half bath in game room
5. Bathroom 5 - half bath in music bedroom
Extras Sleeping Options
• Three twin airbeds are available. There is room in the dining room, living room, great room, and most bedrooms for these.
• Pool Table
• Air Hockey Table
• Poker Table with cushioned club chairs
• Table with games and puzzles
• 50" TV
• Fully equipped with one microwave, one oven, one combo microwave/convection oven, one roaster oven, and two crock pots
• Electric cook-top
• Coffee Bar - fully stocked with a coffee pot, and a Keurig
• Free Coffee and creamers for our guests
• Towels, soaps, and spices can be used by guests
• Ample plates for dining
• One set (bath, hand, and wash cloth) of towels per person
Bath soaps, shampoos, hair dryers etc. are provided in all baths.
• Pool towels are on patio
Music is a big part of this family - you can tell by the two pianos and a music room equipped with a drum-set (if son doesn't have it for a gig), keyboard, and amplifiers to accommodate any visiting guitarists. The house has a central stereo in the game room and pipes music to many rooms in the house and the patio with individual volume controls in each room.
The home has free internet and three big screen TVs with cable. TVs are in the den, great room, and the music bedroom.
Out the back gate you are on a park with a half mile walking trail. There is a playground and a basketball court in the park. In the spring the field is full of Texas Blue Bonnets!
Note: This home is in a wonderful neighborhood with wonderful neighbors. The guests who stay need to understand how to be good neighbors - just like they do at their own home. Loud music and partying will not be allowed. Neighbors will notify owner immediately and you will lose your noise deposit.
There are many public courses within 15 minutes of the house.
15 Minutes from Firewheel Golf Park – 63 Hole Public Course
“The Bridges Course, Est. 2001 has three different and unique nines: The Masters, The Champions and The Traditions - all three boast bent grass greens. The sculpted fairways are lined with oak and pecan trees.
The Lakes Course is the toughest 18 of all. Stretching 7,134 yards from the back tees, it is a tight, difficult test with carries over ten lakes and plenty of big-face bunkers.
The Old Course topography consists of slow moving streams winding throughout gently rolling terrain. Tree lined fairways, 65 strategically placed bunkers and heavily wooded areas makes this par 71 a challenge for all golfers.”
15 minutes to Buffalo Creek Golf Club – 18 Hole Public Course
“Designed around its natural terrain, Buffalo Creek has a contemporary classic design which belies an austere test. Annually ranked four stars by Golf Digest, the Tom Weiskopf/Jay Morrish design was developed by Charles Perry, who, from 1976 to 1985, was president and CEO of Jack Nicklaus' Golden Bear International. Ranked consistently in the top five courses in the Dallas area and top 10 in Texas, Buffalo Creek offers everything for the novice and the professional. Holes 6 and 16 have been rated as two of the toughest in the state by the Dallas Morning News.