Wonderful 2 Bedroom Condo at the Smugglers' Notch for Winter and Summer Season(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Ski Lift passes are not included, but can be purchased by the guest at a discounted rate if you rent from an owner like me.
Please inquire about the actual building in which your condo will be situated since I own more than one condo (timeshare ownership) at this resort.
Smugglers’ Notch Resort is a very special vacation destination. It’s nestled right in the heart of Vermont’s Green Mountains, surrounded by more than 3,000 acres of pristine forest, spectacular mountain vistas, and postcard-perfect scenes just waiting for you to discover. It’s the perfect playground in which to recreate, regenerate and relax in a family-friendly atmosphere where you will feel completely at ease. This resort is completely self-contained and offers all the amenities you could wish for. Accommodations are comfortable, fully equipped condominium homes with full kitchen facilities, most with fireplaces and balconies with mountain or woodland views. All are just a short walk or on-demand shuttle ride to The Village Center for dining and shopping, or to our many kids’ program locations, other activities and, of course, lifts and trails. Smuggs strive to be the best resort for family fun anywhere! They are proud to have received international recognition and numerous awards over the years. But are most proud of the fact that guests reward them by returning again and again. We want your family to return as well and to become a long-term member of the Smugglers’ family.
• On-site shuttle service to resort amenities runs daily from 8 a.m. to 12 midnight in the winter and summer seasons.
• A mountain shuttle dedicated to transporting skiers and riders from The Welcome Sign in the Village to the upper mountain is offered daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the winter season.
• A van shuttle service is available from the Burlington International Airport or Essex Junction Amtrak. For reservations and cost call 1-800-419-4615 or 802-644-8851 ext. 1389.
• Wi-Fi in all units for a fee.
• The ski season runs from Friday, November 23, 2012 to Sunday, April 13, 2013 subject to weather and trail conditions.
• Pools, Hot Tubs, Outdoor Water Slide, Children's Water Play areas, Games and Arcade rooms at the Community Center located in your condominium neighborhood are available at no charge.
• Swimming Pool
• Organized Activities
• Exercise Equipment
• First Aid Facilities
• Live Entertainment
• Picnic/BBQ Area
• Miniature Golf
• Cross-Country Skiing
• Children's Pool
• 10 Tennis Courts
• Downhill Skiing
• Game Room
• Massage Services
• DVD Rental
• Country Store
• Canoeing & Kayaking
• Zip Line Canopy Tour
• Mountain Biking
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 1039 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Queen sleeper sofa is also included. Please see floorplan.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Dining Area
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.