This is a 2 bed, 2 bath condo at the Smuggler’s Notch resort, called known as Smuggs. Sleeps maximum of 8, no exceptions. Your home away from home!
Ski Lift passes are not included, but can be purchased by the guest at a discounted rate if you rent from an owner like me.
Smugglers’ Notch Resort is a very special vacation destination. It’s nestled right in the heart of Vermont’s Green Mountains, surrounded by more than 3,000 acres of pristine forest, spectacular mountain vistas, and postcard-perfect scenes just waiting for you to discover. It’s the perfect playground in which to recreate, regenerate and relax in a family-friendly atmosphere where you will feel completely at ease. This resort is completely self-contained and offers all the amenities you could wish for. Accommodations are comfortable, fully equipped condominium homes with full kitchen facilities, most with fireplaces and balconies with mountain or woodland views. All are just a short walk or on-demand shuttle ride to The Village Center for dining and shopping, or to our many kids’ program locations, other activities and, of course, lifts and trails. Smuggs strive to be the best resort for family fun anywhere! They are proud to have received international recognition and numerous awards over the years. But are most proud of the fact that guests reward them by returning again and again. We want your family to return as well and to become a long-term member of the Smugglers’ family.
Please note: This resort has several associations, some of which have elected to have a Mandatory Non-Smoking Policy. Not complying with this policy may result in the assessment of a substantial fee. All other associations have a Voluntary Non-Smoking Policy which asks all owners and guests to refrain from smoking in the units. Smoking may be permitted in designated areas on the property. Thank you for your cooperation with this policy
• On-site shuttle service to resort amenities runs daily from 8 a.m. to 12 midnight in the winter and summer seasons.
• A mountain shuttle dedicated to transporting skiers and riders from The Welcome Sign in the Village to the upper mountain is offered daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the winter season.
• A van shuttle service is available from the Burlington International Airport or Essex Junction Amtrak.
• Wi-Fi in all units for a fee.
• The ski season runs from Friday, November 23, 2012 to Sunday, April 13, 2013 subject to weather and trail conditions.
• Pools, Hot Tubs, Outdoor Water Slide, Children's Water Play areas, Games and Arcade rooms at the Community Center located in your condominium neighborhood are available at no charge.
• Swimming Pool
• Organized Activities
• Exercise Equipment
• First Aid Facilities
• Live Entertainment
• Picnic/BBQ Area
• Miniature Golf
• Cross-Country Skiing
• Children's Pool
• 10 Tennis Courts
• Downhill Skiing
• Game Room
• Massage Services
• DVD Rental
• Country Store
• Canoeing & Kayaking
• Zip Line Canopy Tour
• Mountain Biking