About the property
- House1978 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 6 nights
If you’re looking for a unique and one-of-a-kind vacation home, Land and Sea Cottage is the right place for you. This 4 bedroom/4 bathroom home was designed by George Israel of Israel and Associates and is filled with unexpected reminders of the sea in the most unusual places! You will have fun looking for the unique features during your stay, as no corner has been overlooked for its design elements!
Upon entering the home, striking multi-colored tile weaves bright pieces of mosaic glass throughout the main hallway, bedrooms and bathrooms. The three bedrooms found on the lower level consist of the master suite, a guest bedroom and a bunk room each with their own private bathroom.
Heading up to the main level of the home you’ll notice polished concrete stairs and small windows all along the walls that let in just the right amount of sunlight. At the top of the stairs is a closed-in balcony with a bed swing. The kitchen is decorated in Spanish-style colors with blue and beige cabinets and stained-glass cabinet doors to resemble the various colors of the Gulf. It features stainless steel appliances as well as a gas stove. Just in front of the kitchen is a long dining table with seating for six and bar seating for four. This area opens up to the living room for guests to unwind after a long day of fun. Leading out of this area is a covered balcony with beautiful Gulf views! Last but not least, the third floor features a loft with a king size bed and two built in twin beds. The loft is a playful and spirited extension of the rest of the home. You are just steps away from the sandy beaches and private Rosemary community pools, bike paths, shops, and restaurants. Land and Sea Cottage has a unique style, perfect location, and offers a truly amazing getaway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
- Master bedroom – Queen bed, TV, full private bathroom, private porch
- Guest room – Queen bed, TV, full private bathroom
- Bunk room – two twin over twin bunk beds, full private bathroom
- Full bathroom
- King bed
- Two twin beds
- Private porch with Gulf views
- Located on boardwalk with easy beach access
- Swing bed on covered porch
- Parking for one vehicle
- Keurig (K-Cup) and coffee maker
- Outdoor shower
- Gas grill
- Laundry area with full size washer/dryer
** Guest responsible for providing beach and pool towels
- Private beach access
- Access to 4 community pools
- Beach chair and umbrella rental service available
- Fitness center (additional fees apply)
- Access to tennis courts
- Walking trails
- 24 hour security
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Gary Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Best house and location!
Perfect for a group of 8 girls!!!! Plenty of space for us and beautiful rooms and living area. This house was clean and just like the pictures show. The location is perfect- 1 minute walk out to the beach and 3 minute walk to the center of town. I highly recommend it to anyone! The property management is also great and very helpful. Best vacation ever! We will be back.
Thank you Kristin for your 5 star review and for choosing to stay at Land & Sea Cottage! We are happy that you and your friends had such an enjoyable time and look forward to having you stay with us again!
We had an amazing time! It was a quick girls weekend that we all wish could have lasted longer. The house is steps from the beach and a couple of blocks from The Pearl and other amazing shops and restaurants. I would highly recommend staying here!
Thank you for your great review of Land & Sea Cottage! It is the "Perfect Location" as you have indicated with only 1 other home between you and the beach access and just steps away to all the Rosemary Beach shops & restaurants - no car needed!
Great House and Location
We really enjoyed our stay at Land And Sea Cottage. It had everything we needed in the kitchen and around the house. It is comfortable and the location is amazing. We will definitely be back soon.
Thank you for your review. Happy the house met the needs of your family. We look forward to your return visit.
The home was nicely maintained and decorated. The location was wonderful for convenient access to the beach and pools as well as being walking distance to town. A car was not necessary once you parked unless you wanted to venture to other spots on 30A. The people were very friendly and the community was active enough to accommodate ages 6 months to 70. We would come back again. Arrival Friday through departure Monday was a perfect time frame.
Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and that it met the needs of your group. Hope you will choose to stay with us again.
Excellent Location, Well-Managed Property
We chose this property mainly for the location. With 4 small children ages 1, 3, 6, and 8, we wanted easy walking access to beach and restaurants. This house was a perfect location for us! We found everything in great condition and enjoyed our stay. Here is a list of minor complaints that kept us from giving a full 5 star review:
- Parking spot was too small for SUV
- We wished bicycles would have been included
- Pathway to entry was overgrown with landscaping
- 3rd floor, full-size mattress was indented. Needs to be replaced
- 3rd floor, Nintendo 64 didn't have proper connections. Kids disappointed
- No extra trash bags (at least one extra under the original would have been helpful)
Overall, a great experience. I think we would go back!
Thank you for your review and information you provided. We leave a start up quantity of amenities which should include 3-5 garbage bags which are typically left in the bottom of the garbage can. I apologize you weren't supplied with an adequate start up. We encourage all guest to report such overlooked items so that we may address those concerns during your visit. Landscaping is done prior to and after the summer rental season. Landscaping was performed the last week of August 2016. Hope you will consider us again in the future.
PERFECT PLACE, PERFECT LOCATION, PERFECT VIEW...YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
The Land and Sea Cottage is a perfect beach house. The deck in the pictures is much larger in person with a spectacular view, the pictures don't do it justice. It took our breath away, we lived out there for morning coffee,evening wine and dolphin watching! The house is comfy and the 2nd floor kitchen and dining with the deck is perfect. The location can't be beat. It is 30 seconds to the beach and a 2 minute walk to all the restaurants and shops. One thing to mention would be the parking situation, you park in a courtyard behind the house which is quite small. We were driving a Nissan Murano and we did just barely fit in the courtyard spot. If you are driving a larger SUV you would need to find street parking. Other than that this place is PERFECTION! We would highly recommend this property to everyone!
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and Land & Sea Cottage! Thank you for taking your time to write a review and to express just how close this home is to the beach and the town of Rosemary Beach. The location is perfect! Parking is at a premium in Rosemary Beach as each home is only allowed 2 parking spaces. There is street parking available on a first come first served basis. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your return in the future!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.