The renovation of the building has been designed with great care to maintain the integrity of the image of the old building in keeping with local architectural tradition, albeit with a functional reinterpretation.
The materials used range from terracotta and parquet floors to ceramic tiles for the bathrooms and exposed beams for the roofs they have been chosen to create an environment warm and vaguely rustic.
The apartments are equipped with every comfort, from heating to fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and microwave.
Each apartment has a private parking space.
Within the property there is a fenced garden of about 1200 square meters equipped with deck chairs, gazebo and barbecue.
The property is accessed via a path after just 10 minutes' walk, to the banks of the river Gottero.