Tropical Treehouse Loft with 360° Mountain, Jungle & Beach Views, & Sandy Beach(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Breezy 2 bedroom, 1 bath garden apartment behind beach unit, beach & pool access
Apart from the roomy lounge/sleeping area with a double bed, the loft features a very special crow’s nest bedroom with 360° views of jungle, hills and ocean.
The Treehouse has an ample kitchenette tucked away behind tropical wood doors, a large bath with a rainshower and tons of closet space, a balcony overlooking the garden fountain, and its own private entrance. And, of course, access to our plunge pool and our own stretch of very quiet, beautiful beach.
• Open plan living area with a kitchenette (full-size fridge, gas stovetop, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker, etc.) tucked away behind tropical wood doors
• Second lounge/second bedroom — double bed
• Spacious bath with large rainfall shower and lots of closet space
• Big balcony overlooking the garden and fountain.
• Cafe table and chairs on balcony
• Second story — great breezes
• Green views from every room
• Bright and airy — more windows than walls
• Fully screened for protection from mosquitoes (but you can still hear the birds and feel the breeze!)
• Views of the surrounding hills, sky, bits of ocean and beach through the trees.
• Tropical zen décor
• Sleeps 4 in comfort and style
• Polished cement accents and tropical wood throughout
• Private entrance
• Steps from beach and plunge pool
Member since: 2011
- On floor 2
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- The crow's nest loft master bedroom has a comfy pillow top king size bed (or two twins) and 360° views of surrounding jungle, mountains, treetops and bits of ocean and beach. Like sleeping outside, but without the bugs, it's fully screened, but open to the air and the sound of the birds. Rise with the sun and let the moon and stars (and the milky way!) lull you to sleep. The main floor bedroom at the bottom of the loft stairs has a double bed, and can double as a lounge, sitting, or napping area. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- You will probably never again have such a beautiful, pristine beach nearly all to yourself. Walk alone safely on the beach at all hours. Stargaze on the beach under a staggering display of stars. See why they call it the Milky Way. See sea turtles come up to lay their eggs. Experience the bioluminescence light up the waves. Soak in the gorgeous beach during a full moon. Birdwatch like mad, from your sofa. See whales and dolphins frolicking. Catch a wave right out front. Boogie board your heart out in front of the house. It's all possible right here at Casa Oasis, on our magical, quiet corner of Troncones beach. It is truly a special, very private spot, just far enough from downtown to be secluded, but still close enough to walk to restaurants, etc. if you have additional guests, we offer our upstairs one-bedroom beachfront flat (HomeAway #961028), as well as our downstairs two bedroom beachfront flat (HomeAway #4156574). Ask!...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Mountain View:
- Ocean View:
The property is right on the ocean. The unit is just behind the main house, with full beach access. Sandy swimming beach right out front (No rocks in high season. Rocks can be uncovered during storms)...moreless
A tiny, authentic Mexican village less than a mile from us, Troncones has a general store, several restaurants, a clinic, and pharmacy. Fish & veggie trucks pass by the house daily, beer truck weekly....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer:
Free wifi — shared 5 MB internet connection — fine for checking email and browsing internet. **Not great for streaming shows or movies. Pre-Download your shows, Bring DVD's or borrow ours! ...moreless
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Ample kitchenette that hides behind tropical wood doors. Four burner gas stove, full fridge, toaster oven and bottled water. Fully equipped with dishes, pots and pans, silverware, dish towels, etc. ...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
Lawn / Garden:
Lush tropical garden with fountain on interior of property, including banana, mango, citrus and flowering trees. Large, sandy beachfront open area. Tropical plants birds, and iguanas throughout....moreless
Large, old school charcoal or drift wood grill in garden. We do not provide charcoal or lighter fluid, but there's a mountain of driftwood on the beach, courtesy of the summer storms. Great flavor. ...moreless
- Water Sports Gear:
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Nov 1, 2017
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2017
7 night min stay
New Year's Week
Dec 27 - Jan 3, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $50
- Refundable Damage Deposit $150
- Tax Rate 3%
— CANCELLATION POLICY: We will refund any nights we are able to re-rent (after we have re-rented them), minus a US $150 administrative fee.
— PEACE AND QUIET: This is not a party house. Sorry, but no loud music or late night noise. People come here to rest and enjoy the sounds of nature.
— ANIMAL LOVERS ONLY: There are (friendly) dogs and cats (and iguanas and geckos) on the premises, but not generally in the units, unless invited. (Except the geckos—they're everywhere.)
— SWIMMING BEACH: Normally, we have a wonderful sandy, rock-free swimming beach right out front. We have no control over this, however...if a big swell comes through, it can uncover rocks, etc. (Normally only happens during the summer.)
– THE MORE THE MERRIER: If you have additional guests, or friends that want to come along, please contact us for information about our new Tree House loft garden apartment, which sleeps 5. (VRBO/Homeaway listing #961028)
— BIKES AND BOARDS: Let us know if you would like to rent a bike and/or a surfboard, and we'll connect you with the right folks.
— LOW SPEED INTERNET: Our free wifi internet is fine for checking email and browsing, but not for streaming. Please do not expect to stream shows or movies.
— STEEP STAIRS: the ladder/stairs to the crow’s nest loft are a bit steep/narrow. Please look at the pictures before booking.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
ABOUT TRONCONES ACTIVITIES
Troncones is famous for its year round surf, but that’s not all there is to do. Enjoy all kinds of activities on our three-mile stretch of nearly empty beach. Spend the day splashing around and/or boogie boarding on the great swimming beach right out front. Take long walks, runs, or horseback rides on our crowd-free beach. Or just relax in the hammock, read, and recharge your batteries.
There's an advanced beach break within view, and many other great surf breaks are just a short drive away, including La Saladita, aka “the wave machine” (a great spot for beginners and long boarders).
A nearby resort offers daily yoga, meditation, and chi gong classes (as well as gourmet food). Local surf schools and ecotour companies provide additional entertainment and exercise, just to make you happy. Surfboards, stand-up paddle boards, and bikes can all be rented nearby.
ABOUT TRONCONES TOWN
Troncones is all about the beach — great surf, warm, clean ocean waters, plentiful wildlife, inexpensive fresh seafood (caught right out front) and a balmy, sunny climate. But we’re also known for our friendly people and relaxing lifestyle.
Downtown Troncones (about a mile away) offers many restaurants—ranging from inexpensive beachfront palapa seafood cooked on wood burning stoves, to gourmet fare. You can also wander north to enjoy various delicious hotel restaurants and live music events. The pueblo has several general stores, and a handful of boutiques.
Nearby Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo serve up a ton of more urban entertainment—shopping, nightclubs, movie theatres, amusement parks, and even miniature golf and two full golf courses.
WELCOME TO A TRUE BEACH PARADISE
Casa oasis welcomes you to your best beach vacation ever! You may never again have such a gorgeous, private and peaceful beach experience…unless you come back, of course. Please contact us to reserve, or if you have any questions.
Casa Oasis fine print:
• ANIMAL LOVERS ONLY! There are cats and dogs on the premises (but not in the flat.)
• CHILDREN: We are kid friendly, but please contact us first. The flat may not be appropriate for very young children.
There is only spotty cell phone coverage here in town.
Low-speed internet: use our free wifi internet for checking email and browsing the web, but: **our internet connection speeds are not suitable for streaming shows and movies.** Download your shows before coming or bring DVD’s!
There is a small clinic in the village. ATM's and hospitals are 15 minutes away in the city.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We love travelling, books, gardening, music, animals, surfing, and of course the beach. This beach, specifically. This house is a long-time dream come true. We built it with love and an eye towards comfort. Renting the house when family aren't visiting helps us keep the dream going. ALLERGY ALERT: There are friendly dogs and cats (and iguanas and geckos and frogs) on the premises, but not in the Tree House. It closes completely to keep any critters out. We look forward to meeting you and hosting your Troncones stay! Hasta Pronto.
Why the Owner Chose Troncones, Guerrero, Mexico:
We built Casa Oasis on this spot because it's the prettiest and quietest beach in Troncones. We have never experienced such a beautiful, pristine, peaceful practically empty beach. It is a gorgeous place to be at peace in nature.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Location, location, location. At the quiet end of Troncones' residential sandy beach, Casa Oasis offers a ton of privacy and a sandy swimming beach most of the year*, perfect for boogie boarding (and surfing, if you're good — the break is too shallow for beginners.) * Occasionally in deep summer, the waves get huge and can take the sand away, uncovering rocks on the ocean's edge in places. (The beach changes day by day during storm season — it's more beautiful than ever then, too.) We now offer two units. This one and the main beachfront flat, listing # 364390.
Links to more information:
The crow's nest loft master bedroom — 360° mountain, jungle and beach views
Some panoramic views from the crow's nest loft master bedroom — Casa Oasi
Casa Oasis Troncones Treehouse — More views from the crow's nest master bedroom
Casa Oasis Troncones Treehouse main living area and balcony. 2nd bedroom on left
Casa Oasis Troncones Treehouse rental balcony overlooking garden and fountain
Casa Oasis Troncones vacation rental — The tropical breakfast nook.
Please note: stairs to the master bedroom are a bit steep (view's worth it!)
Hidden kitchenette with gas stove, full fridge, toaster oven, coffee maker, etc.
Rain shower, rain shower — with stunning jungle and mountain views
Treehouse Loft exterior (It’s the whole top floor + the crow’s nest loft bedroom
Casa Oasis Troncones vacation rental — right on this practically private beach
Animal lovers only — one of the outdoor cats at Casa Oasis Troncones
Beach & treetop view from Casa Oasis Tronones Treehouse crow's nest bedroom
Sunset view from the crow's nest master bedroom — Casa Oasis Troncones Treehouse
Casa Oasis Treehouse dining area and kitchenette (tucked away behind the doors)
The living area, more lush greenery — at Casa Oasis Troncones vacation rent
Casa Oasis — Your private garden view lounging balcony, complete with hammock!
The Treehouse second bedroom, with double bed, and treetop views on three sides
Why we call it the Treehouse — 360° treetop views. More windows than walls.
The little things — we'll take good care of you at Casa Oasis Troncones !
Bathroom details: polished concrete, tropical wood, and treetop views, of course
The refreshing beachfront plunge pool at Casa Oasis Troncones vacation rental
Tucked away in nature — Casa Oasis Troncones as seen from the beach.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.