2 BR Updated Condo with Wrap-Around Deck Overlooking Gore Creek in Vail(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 BR, 2 Ba, Master With Queen, 2nd Br With Queen Over Queen Bunk.
This condo is not available for rentals longer than 14 days.
The 2 bathrooms are remodeled and feature granite and large glass showers. This mountain themed condo also includes all new (in 2015): stainless steel kitchen appliances, Smart TV, hi thread count sheets, glassware and flatware. You will also find a dining set on the deck, washer and dryer and BBQ grill. The open floor plan includes an island for easy food prep and entertaining.
Relax in the cozy living room after a great day of skiing, biking, hiking or fishing as you lounge on the leather couches and take advantage of the amenities like the wood burning fireplace, the 50' Smart TV and blue-ray DVD player.
Our condo has, perhaps, the most free electronic entertainment you will find anywhere in Vail. In addition to Comcast cable the Smart TV will stream our paid subscriptions to Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime and Pandora, to the 50' TV. In addition you may stream your photos, videos and content from your wifi device to the TV or through Apple TV if using iPhone etc.
Enjoy all the amenities that Vail Racquet Club provides including the year round heated outdoor pool, 2 hot tubs, saunas, Eucalyptus steam rooms, 10 clay an hard surface tennis courts, basketball court and an updated and expansive fitness center. Aerobic, yoga, and pilates classes are offered as well as massage therapy. You can enjoy these amenities for a discounted daily fee of $10 per day adults, $5 children.
Conveniently located steps away from the clubhouse is a complimentary shuttle bus providing hassle free rides to the Vail Village, Vail mountain, shopping, restaurants, or bars.
Or stay on property where the on-site Blu's Restaurant offers fine dining and full wine selections andr a more casual bar menu. Come experience a truly unique guest home in The Vail Valley soon!.
We are sorry that we cannot generally accommodate rentals of more than 12 days duration, because we love to stay there ourselves frequently! Because we use the condo as a family very frequently on weekends, priority will be given to booking requests that are other than Saturday to Saturday, and longer bookings may be required if over a weekend.
The VRC has rules for all Rental by Owner guests:
This condo is rented through the Owner and not the Resort. Resort services are not available for your use such as maintenance, Front Desk, concierge and lobby, keys, housekeeping, on-call assistance, etc. Please contact Owner with any issues: 970-376-0203.
(Only in the event of an emergency that needs immediate attention to avoid damage to the building or surrounding units, call 970-476-4840 ext 0.)
As a rental guest of the owner you may use the Club facilities for a daily ouside guest fee.
The maximum number of people allowed in the unit is 6.
Blu’s restaurant and bar is open and available to all guests. Please enjoy ghis and other public amenties including massage appointments, tennis racquet rentals, snowshoe rentals and the White River Sports Retail shop.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the unit or within 25 feet of the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. The Vail Racquet Club does NOT allow Guests to bring PETS.
PARKING PASSES – Parking passes are in the condo. Renters must displaya parking pass on the rear view mirror or on dashboard at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense.
If you have two cars, one may be parked in a primary space in front of the building. The second may be parked in overflow areas.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Towels are provided for the swimming pool and hot tubs at the Fitness Center; please do not take towels from the unit to use at the pool or hot tub. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. If you would like additional housekeeping services, you may contact our housekeeper and pay the directly. Typically a full clean with laundered linens and towels and beds made is $90.
9. Hot Tub: The Vail Racquet Club maintains and manages the hot tubs. Follow all safety requirements posted at the facility.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a wood-burning fireplace. Do NOT leave the unit with an unattended fire. Wood is provided Fall and Winter ONLY. At times, there is wood located near the fireplace, and additional wood on the side deck. Please demonstrate safe practices while starting a fire. The Guest is responsible for any damage to the unit.
11. Water: While the water quality should be sufficient for drinking from the tap, there should be a container with filtered water in the refrigerator.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for adverse weather. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
13. Noise: Quiet hours are 10:00PM through 8:00AM.
Member since: 2012
- On floor 2
- 864 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master Bedroom has an ensuite bath and queen bed with pillow top mattress. BR 2 has queen over queen rustic log bunk beds with new pillows and comforters. All beds feature high thread count 100% cotton sheeting. A sliding glass door in each bedroom provides views and sounds of Gore Creek and the alpine setting....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Ski & Snowboard:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 26 - Apr 16, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Departure cleaning $90 + tax
- Tax Rate 9.8%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Jerry and Heather live in Denver, after having lived in the Vail Valley for 22 years. We use the condo with our two sons in the winter to ski and visit our many friends in the valley. But, we most enjoy the summer and fall and the many fun events provided in town, such as the Vail Valley Music Festival and the Vail International Dance Festival. Town of Vail sales tax #6776.
Why the Owner Chose East Vail, Vail, CO, USA:
Jerry lived a hundred yards from the VRC for several years and was a member of the VRC for many of his years in Vail, playing tennis and using the athletic facilities. The VRC is very convenient for Denver families as it is the closest full service resort in Vail to the Front Range. The town's free bus service makes it easy for everyone to shuttle in and out of town without having to pay to park. East Vail is cool in the summer offering a great getaway from the heat of summer elsewhere. Its alpine setting and friendly neighborhood is a refreshing change from the bustle of the city.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
In addition to the cultural offerings of the summer music and dance festivals, there seems to be something happening every week, such as many concerts, small music venues, food and wine festivals, Octoberfests, holiday celebrations sponsored by the Towns and the Vail Valley Foundation. The Walking Mountains Science Center experientially educates all ages on the nature surrounding us here.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen with new appliances (late 2015)
Wood burning fireplace.
Living room sectional (not a sleeper)
View of Gore Creek from deck.
Master bath shower.
New washer and dryer. Commercial size coin laundry 25 yards away.
Wrap around deck is the middle of the three decks.
Floorplan and deck.
Master bedroom overlooking Gore Creek.
BR 2. Queen over Queen bunk. Overlooks Gore Creek.
Dedicated ski locker #9. Holds approx 6 pairs skis and poles.
Dining set on deck.
Vail Racquet Club with steam from heated pool and hot tub.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.