This lovely home is a short walk to Scarborough Beach in scenic Narragansett, RI. The large, private back yard and deck make this vacation rental the perfect place to relax and entertain. Only a 10-minute walk to Scarborough Beach. A quick bike ride takes you to Point Judith fishing piers and charter boats with some of the best seafood in New England. Hop a ride on the Block Island Ferry. Or simply enjoy the best beach in town - Scarborough! If you prefer to stay at home, there is a nice back deck and yard with a hammock, gas grill and comfortable patio furniture - perfect to read a book.
This house will sleep 6 people comfortably and has all brand new furniture, linens and mattresses, and a newly renovated kitchen and bathroom. New photos coming soon!
House also includes use of a kayak. Bring your bicycles (you can bike everywhere within 15 minutes so a car is optional), and a BBQ grill.
The house is rented on a weekly and monthly basis but I will consider shorter or longer stays based on availability.
Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns!
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus private hot/cold outdoor shower
- Spacious back yard with lush greenery, hammock and privacy
- Comfortably furnished – more character than most beach homes
- Large deck area with patio furniture and propane grill
- Newly renovated kitchen and bathroom plus new appliances
- Hi speed wireless internet
- Washing machine
- Ample parking at end of quiet, dead end street
- Short drive to Block Island Ferry