Villa Nikos is a charming 2-bedroom Villa, which can accommodate a maximum of 4 people, set in its own secluded garden which enjoys lovely views of the harbour and Astrakeri beach:
- Detached Villa
- Private garden
- Sea views
Every care and attention to detail is taken to ensure you enjoy some home from home comforts including:
- Free luxury welcome back – carefully selected variety of fresh provisions to ensure your holiday gets off to the right start
- Free access to Wi-fi
- Free use of Amazon Fire Stick
Astrakeri is in the north of the island of Corfu, an unspoiled location which has two beaches on the spectacular straits of Corfu and mountains views of Albania beyond. This idyllic hideaway is one of the island's best kept secrets. Few tourists have discovered this tranquil spot looking out over the little harbour where the fishermen bring their daily catch
- 37 km from Corfu Airport - the journey takes approximately 60 minutes. We do recommend you hire a car as there is no direct bus route. There are local taxis’s available if preferred.
- 6.8 km from Roda (5 minutes drive)
- 8.7 km from Acharavi (15 minutes drive
- 7.3 km from Sidari (15 minute drive)
Come and experience the delightful Island of Corfu. Villa Nikos is located in a quiet hamlet a few yards from Astrakeri's sandy beach and the sea, offering the perfect location for four adults looking for a quiet and relaxing holiday. For those wanting a more active vacation, the Villa offers easy access the some of the best sights the Island has to offer and explore.
The hamlet of Astrakei provides a wealth of facilities for your convenience including:
• The "Three Brothers" (Trip Advisor award winning restaurant) is a two-minute stroll from Villa Nikos. Here you can savour home cooked seafood traditional Greek cuisine and great views across the sea to the mountains of Albania.
• Grigori's Taverna (within walking distance) looks out beyond the straits and gently instils a calming 'Greece in a Bottle 'atmosphere by virtue of its stunning location.
• Sunrise tavern (brief drive), with a superb vista encompassing the whole of the nearby coastline.
Restaurants (Roda) include:
• The Drosia - famous for its beautifully grilled lamb cutlets.
• The Pixida - Italian restaurant owned and run by the charming Salvatore and his wife who serve delicious Italian cuisine.
• Fine dining is available at The Etrusco Restaurant at Kato Korakiana (24km)is open evenings from 2000hrs - Midnight. Booking is required as very popular.
• General PR actioner (GP)
• Fully equipped Medical Centre, open 7days a week
• Chemist, open 7 days a week
Supermarkets & shops
• Mini market – Roda
• Major supermarkets - Sidari and Acharavi
Other leisure facilities:
• There are another ten beaches to explore within a few minutes' drive
• Horse riding, scuba diving and water sports are also available within a few minute’s drive
• Gym in Roda
Regretfully, Vila Nikos is NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS.