Enjoy everything the Rocky Mountains have to offer when you stay in our Frisco vacation rental located on the first floor in Building A at the beautiful Mountainside Condominium Complex. Our two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo is great for up to five guests and is centrally located in the heart of Summit County in Frisco, Colorado.
Surrounded by the finest ski areas in Colorado, you can choose to ski or snowboard Copper Mountain, Vail, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin and Breckenridge. In the summer the condo is just a couple of pedals away from the Summit County recreation path, a 55 mile long network of paved, non-motorized pathways that connect towns and resorts throughout Summit County. Downtown Frisco offers fantastic shopping, dining and night life and is only 6 blocks away (approximately a 15 minute walk).
Additionally, the Mountain Side Clubhouse is directly across the parking area making it very easy to scamper quickly to the indoor heated pool, 3 outdoor hot tubs or the sauna. There is a racquetball court, locker rooms and coin laundry facility located inside also. If tennis is your game, take advantage of the tennis court right outside the clubhouse. This is one of the nicest clubhouses in Frisco! There is also one marked covered parking space under the building (smaller vehicles only) and plenty of surface parking in front of Building A.
This condo is managed directly by us and the owners of the Book By Owner Resort Property Management Company. We will make sure that your condo is ready for your stay. We are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have before, during or after your stay. We can also provide information regarding ski resorts, activities to do in the area, tips for discounted tickets to ski resorts and other attractions, etc...
Brief Condo Description:
- Keyless entry system (No need to pick up keys!)
- Brand New King size bedroom set in Master bedroom with on suite bath
- Second bedroom sleeps two (2 twin beds), has HDTV with Comcast Basic Cable
- Additional sleeping options for two on a new very comfortable sleeper sofa couch in the living room
- Nice clean linens for all registered guests
- Gas fireplace
- Very quiet Bosh dishwasher
- Nice fresh towels with extras for the hot tubs & pool
- Free WIFI Comcast high speed internet
- Flat screen TV in living room with basic Comcast Cable and Blue-ray DVD player
- Numerous board and card games
- Paper and cleaning products
The dining table seats four, with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The kitchen itself is stocked with good appliances and accessories like a microwave, toaster, a coffee pot and coffee grinder, and a new quiet dishwasher. Additionally, the deck is south facing with a glass sliding door for great sunshine and unobstructed view of the Ten Mile Range and Peak. On the deck there is a table with two chairs and a gas grill.