Holiday home in Herlin, on the wild coast. With exceptional 180 ° panoramic views of the ocean and the moor. Beaches Baluden and Herlin 10 minutes walk. Disconnected place: without wifi or TV. Linen provided (sheets, towels, tea towels).
Minimum stay: 7 nights.
In July-August: rentals from Saturday to Saturday exclusively.
● The accommodation:
○ Ground floor:
- 1 living / dining room with stove.
- 1 open kitchen fully equipped.
- 1 shower room.
- 1 separate WC.
- Bedroom 1: 1 small bedroom with 1 double bed (140 x 200 cm) + 1 adjoining bathroom.
- Bedroom 2: 1 small bedroom with 1 double bed (140 x 200 cm) + 1 en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 3: 1 large bedroom with 1 double bed (160 x 200 cm), 1 single bed (90 x 200 cm) + 1 adjoining bathroom.
- 1 separate WC.
● Baby kit available: 2 beds-umbrella, 1 high chair, 1 changing mat, 1 bath, 1 pot.
● Disconnected house: without wifi or TV, 3G fluctuating according to the operators but in the minimalist set. Detox guarantee :)
● The house is on the wild coast, at the end of the hamlet of Herlin, 7 km from the Palace and 4 km from the village of Bangor. 10 minutes walk you will find the beautiful beaches of Baluden and Herlin (the beach of Herlin is monitored in July / August). At the end of the path that runs along the house, 900 m across the moor, you will discover the spectacular Pointe Saint-Marc facing the Atlantic Ocean. In front of you, there is nothing ... to America!
● The small terraced house with blue shutters is not rented. We usually take care of it in July / August and sometimes at other times (do not hesitate to ask me if it will be busy on the dates you are interested in). The entire garden (3000 m2) is accessible to both houses. Laundry (washing machine, dryer) common to both dwellings. She is in the garage right in front of the house. South side, you have a private entrance (wooden door in the photos). North side, access to 2 terraced buildings by a small courtyard located between the house and the garage.
● I am there in July / August. If I am not there, I am always reachable by e-mail and phone and I make sure of the good course of your stay. In my absence, it is Maria who welcomes you to the house and is present when needed.
● The boats from Quiberon arrive at the village of Le Palais, which is 7 km from the house in the village of Herlin. The trip from Quiberon to the Palace lasts 45 minutes.
For your travels, it is possible to:
- Pass a car by boat from Quiberon (reservation with the Océane company). Be careful to book well in advance during busy times.
- rent cars, scooters or bicycles (classic or electric) at the Palace. Good to know: the sites of car rental between individuals are present on the island. Some bike rental companies offer free home delivery of bicycles or (optional) luggage. New: There is now a bicycle rental company in Bangor.