About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
This is a premium unit at the best location on the Island.
Experience the breathtaking views from Grand Pointe, where the waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Perdido Pass meet. This 3 bedroom 3.5 bath condo faces the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Perdido Pass. Sit on your balcony and watch all the boats coming and going to the Gulf Besides the best views in Orange Beach, this low-density complex located directly on the beach features abundant amenities such as a boardwalk to the Gulf, fitness room, sauna and steam rooms, as well as indoor and outdoor pools with hot tubs. Grand Pointe also has barbecue grills and a meeting room.
Grand Pointe is within walking distance of San Roc Cay, and The Gulf Restaurant. San Roc Cay offers shopping, restaurants and charter boat fishing. If you don't want to take a boat in the Gulf you can fish right off the jetties beside the restaurant.
**Additional Rental Information**
****REQUIRES A 3 NIGHT STAY MARCH 1-August 7****
* 1 FREE night is included in the weekly rental rate
When using a credit/debit card, we charge a two.five percent convenience fee on any amount put on a card.
QUOTE COMES WITH 1 PARKING PASS
* Additional charges of housekeeping, parking pass, damage waiver fee and lodging tax will be added to the rental rate.
* Policy prohibits rental to adults under the age of 25
* Check in after 3pm and Check out before 10am
* NO SMOKING IN CONDO
* NO pets - Strictly enforced by owner's association
* Rental prepayment of $245 is needed to confirm reservation. Prepayment will be subtracted from the grand total at check in.
*MONTHLY RESERVATIONS MUST INQUIRE FOR QUOTE THROUGH OUR PROPERTY MANAGER!!!
If you receive an automatic quote for a monthly reservation it will not be accurate and we will NOT HONOR it.
Owner / Property Manager
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
It was everything we had hoped for!!!
7.9 miles East of HWY 59. Take a right on Gulf Rd. (4.4 miles east of office) Right past strip mall.