Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
ROMANTIC COUNTRY RETREAT
very spacious bed sitting room, king size bed. High quality furnishings.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please make sure you have a lovely time and remember to leave your children, pets and cigarettes at home.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Hilary Jones
We have been letting out the annex to our own home since May 2014. It has been a fantastic experience and we have enjoyed hosting guests from all over the world. What started out as a bit of fun has now become a small business(Dane Cottage Holidays) and amazingly we were able to purchase our second property in January 2016.
Why Hilary Jones chose Congleton
The area surrounding the accommodation offers wonderful walking and cycling opportunities with access onto The Biddulph Valley Way, surrounding fields and tow paths. Why not visit one of the many stately homes or gardens nearby and don't forget your National Trust card if you have one. Biddulph Grange Gardens are only 2 miles away, Little Moreton Hall 4 miles, Lyme Park House and Gardens 14 miles and Tatton Park mansion and gardens 15 miles. A little further afield, Chatsworth House makes a fabulous day out. There's a lot to see and do within an easy drive of Dane Cottage which is a wonderful base to explore Cheshire, the Peak District or the Staffordshire potteries. Explore, fish, walk, cycle, or just enjoy the garden, read a book and drink wine.
What makes this Apartment unique
* Suitable for 2 adults * Overseas guests and Holidaymakers - this is a perfect base to explore Cheshire, Staffordshire, Manchester and the Peak District, everything you are likely to need is here and we are well situated for Manchester airport and the motorway network * Couples - a bit of luxury for a romantic break or a treat * Business people - a wonderful quiet alternative to hotel accommodation * Cyclists and walkers - The Biddulph Valley Way is right on the doorstep