About the property
- Condo1385 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 30 nights
2 bedroom, 2 bath condo for rent, sleeps 4.
Beautifully renovated first floor condo available today for rental. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, preserve view, lanai, jetted garden tub with shower in master, king bed in master, queen in guest, shower tub combo in guest, stainless appliances, new fixtures, carpeting and paint, very well appointed for your next vacation destination. Ride bikes to 3 beaches, walk the 3 paved miles in Bay Forest to the chickee hut to overlook Wiggins Bay, fish off the boardwalk, visit the onsite fitness center, play Bocce, Tennis and practice Golf swing. All here in Bay Forest. Lots of clubhouse events, music, parties, gatherings, sports on 70' flatscreen, ice cream socials, holiday party events, all available to you. 16 different neighborhoods in Bay Forest, a hidden gem in North Naples, Florida. Call today to reserve your next vacation destination, available all year long, rates vary. You will love the proximity to beaches, Mercato, downtown, shopping, restaurants, clubs, the Gulf of Mexico! Favorite spots are Burn, cigar lounge, The Rusty Bucket sports bar and restaurant, Blue Martini, The Pub, Venetian Village, 5th Ave, 3rd St, Tommy Bahamas, Cypress Woods Golf, Delnor Wiggins State Park, Ft. Myers Beach, Sanibel, Captiva and many others. Rentals available nearby for bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats, kayaks, golf, anything you need. Hand and Stone Spa in Mercato is new and very popular, Organic Skincare North on 41, Germain Arena for concerts and Everblades Hockey!!
Facts about Naples:
1. The city gets its name from promoters of the area claiming that the bay was better than the bay in Naples, Italy, with its mild, sunny weather, and plentiful amounts of fish and game.
2. The city has a population of 21,653, according to the 2007 census.
3. The annual Naples Winter Wine Festival has been rated by the Wine Spectatoras the top charity wine auction in the world.
4. Before the arrival of Europeans, the Naples area was inhabited by the Caloosa tribe of Native Americans.
5. The city was founded by former Kentucky U.S. Senator and Confederate general, John Stuart Williams, along with businessman, Walter N. Haldemanduring in the late 1880s.
6. Naples has been called 'The number one Small Art Town in America', due to its impressive range and amount of community art centers, art galleries, art fairs, plus the Philharmonic Center for the Arts complex.
7. The city’s climate is tropical, with average summer high temperatures of 91 degrees Fahrenheit (33C) and average winter lows of 54 degrees Fahrenheit (12C).8. Naples’ population is thought to contain a bigger proportion of millionaires than any other Floridian city.
9. There are more than 80 championship golf courses in the Naples area, which has been called the Golf Capital of the World.
10. The Naples Municipal Airport began life as a small Army Air Force air field built during World War II.
11. Both the Boston Red Sox and the Minnesota Twins have spring training facilities near Naples, Florida.
Places of Interest in Naples
Keewaydin Club - Historic site
The Naples Players - Nationally recognized community theatre group
Naples Botanical Garden - 170 acres of cultivated gardens representing 7 different natural habitats and ecosystems
Theatre Zone - Equity Theatre Company
Palm Cottage - Historic home located in the Historic District
Naples Depot - Historic Seaboard Air Line Railway depot.
Gulfshore Playhouse, an Equity Theatre Company
The Naples Preserve
12. Despite the courthouse being located in the unincorporated community of East Naples, Naples is the official county seat of Collier County.
13. In 2006 'Dr. Beach' chose Barefoot Beach near Naples as one of the top 10 beaches in the USA.
14. Located along the Tamiami Trail in the Everglades, Ochopee Post Office is the smallest post office in the USA.
15. Naples Zoo began life in 1919 as a personal garden project of botanist Dr. Henry Nehrling. After Nehrling’s death, the project was neglected for two decades before being opened to the public as the Caribbean Gardens in 1954. The gardens converted to a zoo in 1969.
16. Naples fishing pier is one of the best-known landmarks in the area.
17. It is the main city in the Naples–Marco Island Metropolitan Statistical Area, which has a population of 315,839, according to the 2007 census
18. Nearby Everglades City is known as the Stone Crab Capital of the World. Fishermen take only one claw from the crab and then return it to the sea, where the crab gradually regenerates the missing claw. Everglades City also holds an annual Seafood Festival, which is popular with seafood enthusiasts.
Famous People who own Homes in Naples, Florida
Buzz Aldrin - Space astronaut
Larry Bird - Former NBA basketball player
Ben Bova - Sci-Fi author
Bill Gates - Microsoft founder
Alex Lifeson - Guitarist with Canadian rock band, Rush
Rick Scott - Current Governor of Florida
Tom Cruise - Movie actor
Donald Trump - Real estate developer
Rocco Mediate - Pro golfer
Robin Cook - Author
19. There are several major land reserves in the Naples Area, including the Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park, which is home to the extremely rare ghost orchid.
20. Collier County is the primary habitat for the Florida panther, which was chosen to be the Florida state animal in 1982, and is severely endangered.
I hope that you enjoyed reading my twenty facts about Naples, FL!
Have you been to Naples, FL?
Brian T. Morton
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 2, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Very nice community, very clean condo, walk to pool. Love it!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Association application and fee separate. No smoking, no pets.