Renovated First Floor Condo Available to Rent Today. Make This Your Next Vacatio(1 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 bedroom, 2 bath condo for rent, sleeps 4.
1. The city gets its name from promoters of the area claiming that the bay was better than the bay in Naples, Italy, with its mild, sunny weather, and plentiful amounts of fish and game.
2. The city has a population of 21,653, according to the 2007 census.
3. The annual Naples Winter Wine Festival has been rated by the Wine Spectatoras the top charity wine auction in the world.
4. Before the arrival of Europeans, the Naples area was inhabited by the Caloosa tribe of Native Americans.
5. The city was founded by former Kentucky U.S. Senator and Confederate general, John Stuart Williams, along with businessman, Walter N. Haldemanduring in the late 1880s.
6. Naples has been called 'The number one Small Art Town in America', due to its impressive range and amount of community art centers, art galleries, art fairs, plus the Philharmonic Center for the Arts complex.
7. The city’s climate is tropical, with average summer high temperatures of 91 degrees Fahrenheit (33C) and average winter lows of 54 degrees Fahrenheit (12C).8. Naples’ population is thought to contain a bigger proportion of millionaires than any other Floridian city.
9. There are more than 80 championship golf courses in the Naples area, which has been called the Golf Capital of the World.
10. The Naples Municipal Airport began life as a small Army Air Force air field built during World War II.
11. Both the Boston Red Sox and the Minnesota Twins have spring training facilities near Naples, Florida.
Places of Interest in Naples
Keewaydin Club - Historic site
The Naples Players - Nationally recognized community theatre group
Naples Botanical Garden - 170 acres of cultivated gardens representing 7 different natural habitats and ecosystems
Theatre Zone - Equity Theatre Company
Palm Cottage - Historic home located in the Historic District
Naples Depot - Historic Seaboard Air Line Railway depot.
Gulfshore Playhouse, an Equity Theatre Company
The Naples Preserve
12. Despite the courthouse being located in the unincorporated community of East Naples, Naples is the official county seat of Collier County.
13. In 2006 'Dr. Beach' chose Barefoot Beach near Naples as one of the top 10 beaches in the USA.
14. Located along the Tamiami Trail in the Everglades, Ochopee Post Office is the smallest post office in the USA.
15. Naples Zoo began life in 1919 as a personal garden project of botanist Dr. Henry Nehrling. After Nehrling’s death, the project was neglected for two decades before being opened to the public as the Caribbean Gardens in 1954. The gardens converted to a zoo in 1969.
16. Naples fishing pier is one of the best-known landmarks in the area.
17. It is the main city in the Naples–Marco Island Metropolitan Statistical Area, which has a population of 315,839, according to the 2007 census
18. Nearby Everglades City is known as the Stone Crab Capital of the World. Fishermen take only one claw from the crab and then return it to the sea, where the crab gradually regenerates the missing claw. Everglades City also holds an annual Seafood Festival, which is popular with seafood enthusiasts.
Famous People who own Homes in Naples, Florida
Buzz Aldrin - Space astronaut
Larry Bird - Former NBA basketball player
Ben Bova - Sci-Fi author
Bill Gates - Microsoft founder
Alex Lifeson - Guitarist with Canadian rock band, Rush
Rick Scott - Current Governor of Florida
Tom Cruise - Movie actor
Donald Trump - Real estate developer
Rocco Mediate - Pro golfer
Robin Cook - Author
19. There are several major land reserves in the Naples Area, including the Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park, which is home to the extremely rare ghost orchid.
20. Collier County is the primary habitat for the Florida panther, which was chosen to be the Florida state animal in 1982, and is severely endangered.
I hope that you enjoyed reading my twenty facts about Naples, FL!
Have you been to Naples, FL?
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- On floor 1
- 1385 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
30 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- departure cleaning $200
- Tax Rate 10%
Association application and fee separate.
No smoking, no pets.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
New bar stools
Master tub shower combo
Everything you need.
Naples Walk highrise.
Boardwalk to Chickee Hut
Fitness Area at Club House... free weights and multiple weight machine
Just 5 minutes from the beach!
New master bedroom set
View from Chickee Hut
Beautiful walking/biking paths!
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.