|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
«««««« Special Welcome Gifts »»»»»»
1. Most of the times we can pick you up at airport. Just let us know your arrival details :)
2. Stay connected - In addition to house wifi, we are offering pocket wifi. A small device you can take on your pocket and have wifi wherever you go.
Located between Bairro Alto and Tejo River, a perfect location to explore town and Lisbon night life.
The apartment is on the top floor of a traditional Lisbon building, in the house you will find a cozy double bed bedroom, a comfy living room with two sofas, one of which can be transformed in a double bed, a very well equipped kitchen and a bathroom with shower.
We had a little help with the decoration in order to make it special :)
At a walking distance, you can find:
- Bica funicular – at your doorstep – open in 1892, in 2002 was designated as a National Monument;
- Bairro Alto – less than 5 minutes walking - Lisbon’s most trendy night life neighborhood;
- Mercado da Ribeira – Just around the corner – Lisbon main food market with lots of stalls offering fresh dishes;
- Cais do Sodré Metro Station – 5 minutes walking;
- Tejo River side – 5 minutes walking - lots of esplanades for perfect for a refreshing walk and drink by the river;
- Rua Augusta – 10 minutes walking - one of the most beautiful streets, with many international shops, a lively pedestrian street with mosaic pavements, outdoor cafes and the occasional street artists. Av da Liberdade is also very well known by its exclusive international shop also very near.
- Rossio – 10 minutes walking - The Train Station, also at a walking distance, if you feels like a trip out to the beautiful Sintra.
- Tram 28 station, a ‘must do’ Lisbon attraction;
- LX Factory - 30 minutes walking or 10 minutes by train - Epicenter of Lisbon’s Contemporary Culture and Art. LX Factory is one of the most visited arts centers in the city of Lisbon, a place where the past and present converge.
You will be literally at the heart of beautiful Lisbon!
We are Elsa and Rui, computer engineer and birthday parties organizer.
We love to travel but... we love our city very much too and so we would like to share a little of this feeling with you!
Our priority is to make you feel at home during your stay, so we decorated the apartments essentially with love and keeping in mind functionality.
Hope you enjoy Lisbon as much as we do. Have a nice stay in our/your home! :-)
Elsa & Rui purchased this apartment in 2014
Lovely bright clean tastefully decorated apartment and very centrally situated to enjoy Lisbon's delights.
Owners exceptionally helpful and friendly.
We had a wonderful week here in January and had mild weather and lots of sunshine.
We will definitely come back to Lisbon and if possible stay again in this pretty apartment.
We had such a wonderful time staying at Elsa and Rui's house! They were so kind to pick us up from the airport early in the morning and the apartment is beautiful and right in the center of the city. Thank you so much for a perfect stay -- we are already daydreaming about coming back!
Light and cozy apartment with all necessary facilities and nice views across the rooftops and on Bica funicular. Surprisingly quiet at night considering all nightlife around. Actually, a great location with easy access to most of attractions - a good starting point for exploring the city on foot, but also close to buses and trams, and only a short walk from metro.
The hosts were extremely friendly and helpful - picked us up at the airport, gave some useful hints about transport and restaurants, and always were in touch when we needed help or had questions.
P.S. Pocket wi-fi turn out to be really useful!
L'appartement était impeccable, décoré avec goût et très bien positionné dans la ville. L'accueil des propriétaires était très chaleureux et nous a permis de découvrir très rapidement la ville grâce à leurs conseils et le pocket wifi. Nous y retournerons dès que possible !
merci à Elsa et Rui pour leur accueil chaleureux?l'appartement est nickel et l'emplacement idéal pour découvrir Lisbonne.
You will be located in the heart of historic downtown, very near (350 mts) of the most emblematic city districts, the bohemian Bairro Alto and the chic, cultural and trendy Chiado.
A walking distance to major shops, theaters, museums, restaurants and bars.
You can walk to the main points of interest in Lisbon:
- Near the alternative shops in Bairro Alto, the trendy ones in Chiado and chic on Avenida da Liberdade.
- At your door step you will find Mercado da Ribeira, a transformed market - coexisting with the traditional stalls of fruit , vegetables and flowers, you will find the stalls of various restaurants which has become a festival snacks and flavors. Covering various types of cuisine, not forgetting the wine sector and other types of drinks, sweets and ice creams , here you can literally find what Lisbon has to offer to offer in terms of gastronomy .
- Near to the most famous pastry shop in Lisbon, 'The Brazilian' and close to the mythical ice cream shop 'Santini', both located in Chiado.
- Near to the major theaters - São Carlos and São Luís
- Chiado Museum (MNAC)
- MUDE - Design and Fashion Museum
- Rossio is also at a walking distance, not far, where you can take the train to the beautiful Sintra.
- Tram 28 at 300 mts, which will take you back in time, through the 7 hills of Lisbon and to the main sights of the city.
- Train to Belém is almost at your door (350 mts), near Tejo river, there you can also visit Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Torre de Belém, beautiful monuments from the epoch of the Portuguese maritime discoveries. Don't forget to try the Pastel de Belém, a very typical pastry, very very good.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $11 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.