• Bedrooms 5
• Bathrooms 5 full, 2 half
• Sleeps 16
• Master Suite King bed, fireplace, walk-in closet, en-suite bath with Jacuzzi tub
• Jr. Master Suite King bed, en-suite bath
• Jr. Master Suite King bed, en-suite bath
• 4th Bedroom Two twin beds, en-suite bath
• 5th Bedroom Four sets of bunk beds, en-suite bath
• 7,580 square feet
• Platinum rated, 98%
• Master Bedroom equipped with gas fireplace, attached patio, integrated stereo; private bath with walk-in steam shower, bath tub, dual vanity and walk-in closet
• Living Room: Vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, floor to ceiling windows featuring views of Beaver Creek Mountain
• Kitchen: Commercial grade appliances, fully stocked gourmet kitchenware, 48″ Wolf range with 6 burners and a griddle, breakfast nook with seating for 6, bar seating for 3, adjoining tea area with flat screen TV and gas fireplace.
• Dining Room: Dining table seating up to 10, adjoining patio.
• Lofted Office
• Media Room
• Wireless Internet Access
• Mud Room
• Dial-a-Ride Shuttle Service
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• Outdoor Gas Fire Pit
• Driveway parking for two cars
• Washer and Dryer
• Complimentary Access to the Vail Vitality Center
• The main level of this home is expansive with a great room, dining room, kitchen, hearth room, and additional wet bar with seating area. Up one level you'll find the Jr. Master suite, and office. From the main floor if you head up a separate flight of stairs you'll find the master wing with en suite bathroom, walk-in closet, fireplace, and seating area. The lower level of the home houses the remaining three guest bedrooms, the theater room, an additional seating area, and the laundry room.
• This home is located 0.8 miles from the heart of Beaver Creek Village. The easiest way to access the slopes is to call the free dial-a-ride services anywhere from 15 minutes to 24 hours before you would like to be picked up and they can drop you off anywhere in Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch, or Arrowhead.
In addition to the nightly rate, the following charges apply to rent this residence:
Linen fee $115.00/night
Guest service fee $35.00/night
Damage insurance $350.00
Sales & lodging tax 10.71%
Booking fee 4.% (Waived entirely if you pay by check)
Security Deposit 15% (Refundable)
CHECK-IN TIME 4:00PM
CHECK-OUT TIME 10:00AM
What is your cancellation policy?
Any cancellations that occur more than 60 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund less one night’s rent, the damage insurance, and any booking fees. Cancellations that occur within 60 days prior to arrival are forfeited by the guests and no refunds will be made.
We do however offer travel insurance that covers a vast array of cancellation causes to help our guests feel more at ease with their luxury travel investment. We offer Red Sky Travel Insurance, and this insurance protects against trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delays. It also provides medical and baggage protection, along with emergency assistance services. To cover your trip the cost to add insurance will be 7% of the total quoted above.
Can someone help me book dinner reservations, massages, and the like?
Absolutely! We’re not just providing you with a rental property, we’re providing you an experience! When booking with us you will have a Triumph representative meeting you at the rental property to give you access and tour you through the home. You’ll also be reach out to by your personal concierge closer to your reservation to coordinate your arrival details as well as book dinner reservations, bike or ski rentals, groceries, and the like if you wish!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges. These charges may include, but are not limited to, steam or dry cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding, linens, and other furnishings at the discretion of Triumph Mountain Properties.
Moving of furniture in our homes is not allowed. Upon check-out if we find furniture moved around the cost of time to move pieces back to their rightful place will be on the rental guest. Also, any scratches or damages caused by moving furniture is not covered under the damage insurance, and the cost will be on the guest.
We do not stock humidifiers in our rental properties as these devices can be health hazards if not maintained properly and TMP does not have the proper equipment nor staffing to properly maintain these devices. We do offer to help set up humidifier rentals and delivery for your vacation; please request with our concierge to rent these prior to your arrival.
Pets are not allowed in any of our rental properties. Triumph Mountain Properties will require the immediate removal of any unauthorized pets from the property. Tenant is responsible for the costs associated with boarding an unauthorized pet and for any cleaning charges associated with returning the property to a pet allergy-free environment. These charges may include, but are not limited to, steam or dry cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding, linens, and other furnishings at the discretion of Triumph Mountain Properties.
Via the Fair Housing Amendments Act we are permitted to exclude an animal, including a bona fide service animal, if the presence of the animal causes a fundamental alteration of the goods and services offered to other tenants, and future tenants in a short term rental property. Please let us know if you plan on traveling with a service animal so that we can find you a pet friendly alternative for your stay.
MAXIMUM SLEEPING OCCUPANCY:
The maximum occupancy is based on the number of people that can sleep in the existing bedding. Exceeding the maximum occupancy, or sleeping on pull-out sofas, sofas, or other types of temporary bedding will result in the eviction of the excess members of the party and the implementation of a penalty charge equal to one night's gross rent per extra person per night they were deemed to have stayed on property. In the event of such an eviction, no refunds will be issued.
If you inquire about this property and receive a response from a gmail address please DO NOT respond to that address or wire money. Any gmail account is not affiliated with Triumph Mountain Properties and could be a scam. If you're at all hesitant please call us, we'd love to chat with you in person and help you find the perfect accommodations!