2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Cabin that can sleep 4-6 people, with mountain views.
All bed linens are provided. There is also a futon in the Sitting Room that can be made into a bed as well.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Small children require adult supervision.Small children require adult supervision.
No pets - Sorry...no pets allowed anywhere on the property.Sorry...no pets allowed anywhere on the property.
No events - Our cabins are intended for leisurely guest stays.Our cabins are intended for leisurely guest stays.
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking in cabins.Absolutely no smoking in cabins.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - Please respect our property as if it were yours.Please respect our property as if it were yours.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- NO TENT CAMPING ALLOWED at any time...we are not licensed for tents! Quiet Hours: After 10:00 p.m.
- STAIR SAFETY: Flight of stairs leading to the loft is intended for use by older children and younger adults...NO playing on stairs at any time.
- PARKING: No driving or parking anywhere on the grass or parking in the driveway in front of the cabins...it's a Fire Lane! No unauthorized vehicles.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Gary McMann
Retired active duty Air Force (21 years). Worked in health care field for over 45 years. Have 5 children with two residing in Montana.
Gary McMann purchased this cabin in 2020
Why Gary McMann chose Absarokee
This is truly a unique and beautiful property located in one of the most beautiful areas of Montana. From here it is a scenic 2 hour drive to Yellowstone and only 1 hour and 40 minutes to Cody, Wyoming. There are also abundant outdoor recreational opportunities to choose from. We proudly carry a 5 star rating and continue working to keep our rates most competitive. We pride ourselves in providing affordable cabins for guests who want to visit Montana. Our properties are well maintained and super clean. Right out your doorstep, you can participate in a variety of outdoor activities.
What makes this cabin unique
Located right next to a ranch with beautiful horses within easy viewing distance.