Beautiful Home Across from Beach in Riviera Maya; Stay Duration Discounts!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
***Love to time swap with other VRBO owners! 1 weekend in Sedona or Flagstaff for a full week in the Riviera Maya, for example (I'm an Arizonan)
****20% discount for 2 week rental; 25% discount for 4 week rental; 30% discount for 8 week rental; 40% discount for 12 week rental.
* Sleeps 4; 1 King BR(tempurpedic top) and 1 BR with 2 twin beds
* Well equipped kitchen
* Comfortable Dining Area
* Comfortable living area
* Bath w/ large shower / good water pressure / towels
* Whole House Air Conditioning
* Shaded back patio w/ bbq grill, outdoor shower, and patio living room / retractable clothes lines, plants, trees
* Front patio with dinette, seating, plants, trees
* Internet, Music, and TV Set w/ Blue Ray/DVD/HDMI external port
* 4 folding lawn chairs, 2 backpack beach chairs, cooler, beach bag, towels, boogie boards
* Security doors and windows / safe in master bedroom
* Leave the hard rental furniture, hard mattress and cheap plastic behind; welcome home!
Member since: 2014
- 720 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
We dont have an age limit, per se. However, this location is NOT a good place for the spring break frat scene...though it's a great spot to party with friends and family, or just to relax and enjoy....moreless
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Water Sports Gear:
there are 4 body surf boards in the washroom/shed. There is a small kids life jacket in the 2nd bedroom. I recommend buying your snorkel gear for your trip beforehand so you dont miss out :)...moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2017
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
* Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed.
* We require no security deposit for damage as a courtesy to our clients. Please take care.
* If something breaks or needs replacing, please let us know so that we can address any concerns.
* Mexico does not have 1st world sewer lines. Kindly do not flush paper, dispose of it in the trash bin...it's in your best interest...
*Check In Time is 3PM. Check Out Time is 11AM. We can be flexible on this depending on renter overlap and schedules. Ask.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: I am originally from New Hamsphire, USA and my wife Lorraine is from Washington State, USA. We met while both serving in the Air Force at 19 years old, in 1990. We have been together ever since. We left the service after 4 years and now work in semiconductor electrical engineering. Both growing up on lakes and near the ocean, we naturally have migrated from snorkeling to a love of diving. We now live in Fountain Hills, Arizona where the warmth, sunshine, hiking and panoramic views are amazing. Our home here will at some point also be on VRBO or up for house swap, as a means to see other countries and enjoy sharing the places we have come to call home and love.
Why the Owner Chose Chan Chemuyil, Q.R., Mexico:
We went on a short cruise on an invite from friends. One of the stops was Playa Del Carmen, 30 minutes north of our home on 307. After a day on shore exploring we fell in love with the area and for the next 3 years we would return there and rent. As fortune would have it, we had a rare opportunity to buy a home, not a condo, in the center of all that one would want to see while in the could we resist? Thus started our journey into foreign property ownership.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
With the move to Arizona, we already have escaped the wet, cold, miserable winters we endured for so long. As a result, we rarely need our property during the high season, and instead go there in the summer to escape the Arizona heat, leaving it free for others to enjoy during the peak season.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front sun patio
Private covered back patio; up to 4 hammock hangers (hammocks provided)
kitchen; pantry microwave
master bedroom closets
second bedroom closets
reef snorkel and dive nearby
blue parrot fire show; nearby playa del carmen
Front sun patio
private covered back patio - retractable clothes lines and grill provided
Private covered back patio - shower and laundry room; full washer dryer
living room; table also padded foot rest
kitchen; full sink area
akumal turtles nearby
tulum ruins nearby
xel-ha nearby lagoon paradise
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 27, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.