Quintessential Old Tahoe Cabin sits on a park like setting well off the main road. The large rock fire place and wood beamed ceilings, paired with the rustic decor really make you feel like you are in the mountains.
The 2009 addition of a new kitchen and dining area match seamlessly with the "rustic elegance" of the original cabin. Enjoy a panoramic lake and mountain view as you soak in the outdoor hot tub. This is a home that you will return to year after year.
• 1800 Square Feet
• Lake View
• Grassy Front Lawn
• Walking distance to hiking, mtn, biking and x-country ski trails
• Two Gas Fireplaces (1 in living room, 1 in kitchen)
Master BR 1: King Bed w/ ensuite small shower & lake view (Main, Ground Level)
BR 2: Full Bed (Main Ground Level)
BR 3: Twin Bed (Main Ground Level)
Loft: 2 Twin Beds & 1 Queen Bed (Upstairs Loft)
Full Bath - shower only (Main Ground Level)
ABOUT THE AREA
Originally named for the semi-precious red and yellow stones peppering the shoreline, today Carnelian Bay is a favorite among dogs, kayakers, SUPers and sunset seekers. Located between Tahoe City and Kings Beach, this laid back lake side town is known for great paddle boarding, and “Wet Woodys” on the deck at Gar Woods Grill & Pier.
Nestled into the hills, this home offers gorgeous lake views, and is just a short drive down to the shore. Both Skylandia Beach and Patton Landing are less than a five minute drive from the home. Want lake access even closer? Public beach access is available where Lardin Way meets North Lake Blvd, less than a mile from your door.
Skylandia State Park features a pier, swimming area, barbecues, picnic areas, and hiking and biking trails. Patton Landing is Carnelian Bay's three acre pebbly beach, home to Waterman's Landing, a gourmet coffee house, and a full service café.
In the winter, this neighborhood is centrally located between all of North Lake Tahoe's premier ski areas. You are just 20 minutes from Northstar California, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Mountain Resort
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Parking in driveway for a maximum of 2 vehicles. Stone walkway near garbage cans is new and will not support a vehicle No street parking is allowed.
2. Sorry, this home does not include a landline phone. Cell service is considered reliable.
3. Gas grill available during summer months only.
4. Please note, the hot tub at his home is unavailable (repair pending) until further notice. Updated 1/7/2019
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).