Recently renovated in 2013, this adorable four bedroom lake view vacation home sleeps eight and features a light and bright open floor plan with lake views, a private hot tub and a pool table! Upstairs, you'll find two spacious bedrooms, one of which enjoys gorgeous views of the lake and direct access to the front deck.
Downstairs a shared full bathroom, two more bedrooms, one with a king size bed, the other with two twins, and both rooms are equipped with TVs. Everyone will enjoy the spacious downstairs family room with pool table and large TV.
Make dinner with your friends in the well equipped kitchen or venture out to fabulous local dining at Sunnyside or Tahoe City, just a few short miles away.
With Lake Tahoe at the end of the driveway and plenty of snowshoeing wilderness to explore, you'll love coming home to a warm, crackling fire and plush, comfortable couches surrounding a big TV.
• 2,187 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Lake View
• Pool Table
• Buoy (guest must provide own dingy)
• Well-traveled Dogs Welcome (Fee applies)
• Across the street from lake
• Wood Fireplace
• Public Pier 5 minutes walk from the property
• Easy Access to Bike Path
• Available for SKI LEASE during the Winter Months!
BR 1 - King (Upstairs)
BR 2 - Queen (Upstairs)
BR 3 - King (Ground)
BR 4 - 2 Twins extra long (Ground)
Full Bath - shower only (Ground)
Full Bath - shower/tub combo (Upstairs)
ABOUT THE AREA
Homewood lies four miles south of Sunnyside on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Known for the popular Homewood Mountain Resort, picturesque beaches, miles of hiking and biking trails, and the full service Obexer's Boat Company, Tahoe's first marina, Homewood offers something for everyone.
During the summer month, visit the public beach at Chamber's Landing, just a five minute drive from your home. The sandy beach is next to Chambers Landing Bar and Grill, a great spot for lunch or a enjoying a Chambers Punch looking out over the lake. Looking for hike offering breathtaking views, or a place to mountain bike along the lake? Venture just a mile north to Blackwood Canyon. The pebble beach across from the canyon is also a great spot to bring your dog for a swim.
During the ski season, you are just minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort, featuring 2,000 skiable acres. From groomed boulevards to their trademark hidden powder stashes, Homewood has it all. With Ellis Peak sheltering the entire mountain from the high-ridge winds, the term "wind hold" is almost unheard of at Homewood. New this winter, Homewood Snowcat Adventures will offer access to backcountry terrain on the flanks of Ellis Peak, above the resort's traditional ski area boundary. Once transported to the summit, groups of up to 10 skiers and riders will enjoy guided access to a wide variety of terrain options – from perfectly-spaced tree runs to steeps, powder bowls and intermediate-level glades – all leading guests back to the in-bounds terrain at the resort.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Notice to Boaters: Unfortunately TahoeGetaways is unable to provide watercraft of any kind to our guests. Boaters are advised to provide their own dingy for buoy shuttling. TRPA requires boat inspection/certification and a clean boating certification sticker must be procured.
2. This driveway should be considered steep. 4WD highly advised during the winter season
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in above).