Great Location, great price! The Riverside Retreat vacation cabin enjoys a prime location for Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley skiers. Situated on the Truckee River, It has easy year-round access literally minutes from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows Ski Resorts as well as the mountain towns of Truckee and Tahoe City.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2100 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Wood Fireplace
• Large, grassy yard with river access
• Available for SKI LEASE during the Winter Months!
ABOUT THE AREA
Squaw Valley Resort is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world’s first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Squaw offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Squaw Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25’ outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Internet access (satellite provider) in Squaw Valley is known to be slow compared to urban standards
2. Home is directly on the Truckee River. Families traveling with small children should take note for water safety.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).