Bow Woods offers the best of both worlds: a serene wilderness experience, yet easy access to the pulse of Tahoe City, major ski resorts and state park beaches. Nestled in the woods at the end of a private lane only minutes from Tahoe City, this lovely, spacious, split-level custom home boasts soaring cathedral ceilings and towering stone fireplace, a gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry, an open floor plan perfect for gatherings of family and friends, and two large master ensuite bedrooms.
Simply step out your front door to access the Tahoe Rim and Paige Meadows wilderness trails for hiking, biking or x-country skiing. Walk to the Tahoe House Bakery for coffee and pastry, or bike to town for lunch and a swim. Seeking downtime? Cozy up to the fireplace or sit and relax on the south-facing upper deck and enjoy the serenity of the forested views. Muscles soar from a full day of outdoor activity? Then you will love that the upstairs master bedroom includes a large jetted soaking tub with gorgeous forested views too!
• 3,000 square feet
• One Well-traveled Dog Welcome on a Case By Case Basis (Fee applies)
• Front door access to fantastic mountain biking, hiking, and back-country ski trails
• Office alcove with computer and printer
• Two master suites include en-suite baths and flat-screen TVs with DVD player
Master Bedroom - King w/ Ensuite Full Bath (Upstairs)
Junior Master - King W/ Ensuite Full Bath (Downstairs)
Bedroom 3 - Queen (Downstairs)
Bedroom 4 - Queen (Downstairs)
Additional Full Bath - shower/tub combo (Downstairs)
Half Bath (Upstairs)
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located two miles south of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe's west shore, you'll find the quiet residential neighborhoods of Talmont and Tahoe Park. Just up the hill from Sunnyside, these neighborhoods offers easy access to Paige Meadows and miles of back-country which is popular for hiking/biking in summer and cross country skiing/snowshoeing in winter.
Just down the road you'll find Sunnyside Resort and Marina and William Kent Shoreline. William Kent beach is situated in a wooded setting and offers picnic tables and grills with views across Lake Tahoe of the eastern shoreline. Next door, Sunnyside Resort is a favorite year round lakeside dining option.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel just twenty minutes to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES
1. Bow Road is a private side street. It has a manageable, moderate grade. 4WD is advised for winter travel.
2. Two car garage available for guest use. Third bay locked for owner use.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).