Magical Woodland Lodge Lakefront Property on Great Pond(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 Bedroom, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 8, AMAZING SUNSETS… steps to the water
This is the real McCoy, built in 1920 as the centerpiece of Woodland Camps, at that time a set of fishing camps. The Lodge was converted from the central gathering place to a beautiful place for family to relax on the lake. The surrounding cabins are used as summer getaway for both owners and renters.
The Lodge sits among the pines and hemlocks of Long Point on Great Pond. The western views overlook the lake and the Kennebec Highlands beyond. Watching sunsets from the 60 foot porch is a favorite pastime. The “main room” encompasses the living area, dining and kitchen facilities, all focusing on the huge original stone fireplace, in working order of course. In addition, there are 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. The interior totals about 2000 square feet and the porch is 60x10. Two of the four bedrooms open onto the porch, including the master with private full bath.
- Fully equipped, spacious kitchen, opens to living area; generous counter -space and storage. Pleasant dining area overlooking lake as well.
- Cable T.V. in 2 bedrooms, available hookup in living area, WI-FI.
- Bedrooms include: Queen (master), Full (2nd bedroom opening to porch, and spacious 3rd bedroom) and Twins in 4th bedroom.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- 24 foot wooden dock, protected by jetty so no mooring needed.
- Gas grill, picnic table, and rockers on porch.
- Propane wall furnace if needed, wood for fireplace on hand.
- Canoes and kayaks
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS:
The Belgrade Lakes Area has much to offer those who choose to look around. Of course the lake provides swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing/kayaking. Rental boats available on the lake. Local shopping at gift shops and the local grocery store, as well as trips to “town” for movies, libraries, etc. Hiking is available at all levels, some great hill and mountain trails within 15 minutes of the camp. A great golf course (Belgrade Lakes Golf Course) is 10 minutes by car, as well as many others within a short drive. Day trips to the coast of Maine are within reach, such as Boothbay Harbor, Camden and Rockland, and of course Freeport for the L.L. Bean shoppers. Summer theatre available in Monmouth, Lakewood, and Brunswick, among others.
RATES for 2015
May 9 – June 26 (low season) $1,200 per week
June 27 - Sept 6(high season) $1,700 per week
Sept 7 - October 15 (low season) $1,200 per week
Maine Sales Tax 9% applies to all rentals
Linens available for $100.00
Cleaning fee $125.00
Offseason: Spring and Fall Weekends $500, each additional night $150
8 people maximum, no smoking in building
Sorry - no pets allowed
Arrival Sat. 2p.m., Departure Sat. 9:30 a.m.
Calendar is accurate and up to date.
Member since: 2014
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The Belgrade Lakes Area has much to offer those who choose to look around. Of course the lake provides swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing/kayaking. Rental boats available on the lake. Local shopping at gift shops and the local grocery store, as well as trips to “town” for movies, libraries, etc. Hiking is available at all levels, some great hill and mountain trails within 15 minutes of the camp. A great golf course is handy by, as well as many others within a short drive. Day trips to the coast of Maine are within reach, such as Boothbay Harbor, Camden and Rockland, and of course Freeport for the L.L. Bean shoppers. Summer theatre available in Monmouth, Lakewood, and Brunswick, among others....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 13 - Jun 23, 2017
3 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jun 24 - Sep 8, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Sep 9 - Oct 20, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $125
- Linens (optional) $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Brother and Sister owners grew up in this cabin on the lake, and purchased the camp from their parents to ensure summer getaways will always be possible. Both owners are passionate about sharing their love for the lake with friends, relatives, and renters.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Spacious living, proximity to water, amazing sunsets!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bedroom 2 with Lake Views
Right after the sun has set
Great Pond - sunsets are amazing from the porch
Living Room / Kitchen Gathering Area
Master Bedroom - Lake facing with private bath
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.