Adorable Year Round Waterfront Cottage in Downtown Boothbay Harbor(14 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, Sleeps 6, New Dock, Direct Access to harbor
Inside you will find three bedrooms: one with a queen bed, one with a full bed, one with two twin beds; a large eat-in kitchen with deck, dishwasher, and cooking supplies including a lobster pot; a cozy living room with flat screen television; beautiful hardwood floors; and two renovated bathrooms, one with laundry.
This cottage has a beautiful lawn on tidal waterfront with a large new dock. There are two kayaks for your use as well as fishing tackle. It is walking distance to all the downtown shops and great restaurants. There are also whale watching tours, kayak and paddle board rentals, seal and puffin excursions, or sailing. The Maine Botanical Gardens, Aquarium, or the Boothbay Harbor Golf
Feel free to bring your own kayaks and explore the Harbor and Mill Cove's shipwreck. If you don't mind the cold Maine water, you can swim from our dock. You may also catch fish at high tide. Relax in the Adirondack chairs at the water's edge and watch the ducks and heron that often visit the cove. The water view can also be enjoyed from the new deck or the patio.
Because the cottage has a new heating and air conditioning system it is a perfect place for year round relaxation.
Please be sure to look at video link at top left of home page.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- My Favorite Restaurants! There are many, many wonderful restaurants in Boothbay Harbor. These are just a few of my favorites. McSeagull’s, The Boathouse, Ports of Italy, Blue Moon Café, Thistle Inn, Rock Tide, Mama D’s….breakfast Sarah’s Scoops Ice Cream, Downeast Ice Cream, Activities in and around Boothbay This is just a smattering of what is available in the mid coast region. Please check out these websites: www.boothbayharbor.com www.mainesmidcoast.com www.kayakboothbay.com sea kayaking www.mainegardens.org beautiful botanical gardens. A great place for lunch. www.monhegandaytrip.com Boat trip, lunch and galleries. www.cabbageislandclambakes.com Boat trip and clambake www.boothbayboattrips.com boat trip Boothbay Region Land Trust-wonderful trails along water and in the woods Opera House Boothbay Harbor Concerts and more in this beautifully restored theater Damariscove Island, Damariscotta and Pemaquid Point Light. Very quaint ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 30 - May 12, 2017
4 night min stay
May 13 - Jun 16, 2017
4 night min stay
Jun 17 - Sep 8, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 9 - Oct 27, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 9%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: I have been coming to Boothbay for many years with my daughter and granddaughter, and never dreamed I would ever be able to own a house here...so this is my dream house in every way! It could be a place for your dream vacations as well!
Why the Owner Chose Boothbay Harbor, Boothbay Harbor, ME, USA:
The minute I saw this house for sale on the internet, I knew I would love it. When I saw it in person, it was even more adorable than I thought. I bought it immediately, and now I hope you will love being in it as much as I do. It has everything I could possibly want, and now has a new dock and heating system. I have totally redone the house including a custom kitchen, while keeping its original charm. Sunrise on the dock is going to be beautiful!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The deck off the kitchen is the perfect place for morning coffee or walk to town to have a big breakfast! Have dinner at home, and walk to town for the best ice cream ever. The lawn going down to the water is a great place for children to play, croquet, and fishing is excellent off the dock. Kayaking is wonderful at high tide, and the big harbor is just a paddle away.
- Primary: +1 781-366-5151 Please text if possible. 6 a.m. to 8 p.m
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, January 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.