This 450 SF newly finished basement studio offers plenty of light through three windows. We have built the space with comfort in mind:
* Private access is through a side door and a shared laundry area.
* The large kitchen features a full-sized gas range, stainless steel mini-fridge, sink, and all of the things you'll need to cook great meals (It's actually better than our kitchen upstairs!).
* The queen-size bed is on the firmer side and there are different types of pillows for different types of sleepers.
* The couch folds out into a queen size sleeper sofa in case you need to sleep an extra person or two.
* There is a wall mounted 32' television with Roku (that means unlimited Netflix, HBO Go, Showtime Anytime, and Hulu!).
* In the bathroom, there is a stand up shower and lots of storage.
* A washing machine and dryer are located steps from your unit.
* We have Comcast high-speed internet that gets good reception in the unit.
* Other amenities include: whole bean coffee, tea, iron, hair dryer, fan, laundry, equipped kitchen, chickens (with eggs!).
* Well-behaved dogs are welcome! No pet fee, just a damage deposit.
We are located on a quiet street near the intersection of N Lombard and N Fenwick about five miles north of downtown Portland and two miles south of downtown Vancouver. Our house is a five minute walk to the Lombard TC MAX light rail station which can get you to downtown in 25 minutes or the Convention Center in 20 minutes. We are also really close to Vancouver's downtown, St. Johns, Mississippi, Alberta, and the Columbia River.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BOOK:
1) The studio is located in the basement of our house. This means you will hear footsteps between the hours of 7am and 10pm on weekdays, and 8am and 11pm on weekends. We both work full time and keep quiet hours after 10pm. We also have two dogs that sometimes make noise. If you are sensitive to noise during waking hours, this may not be the best place for you.
2) We like to know who our guests are, as the unit is located in our home. When you contact us, please tell us a little about yourself and why you are coming to Portland. We will gladly answer any questions you have about the neighborhood and the apartment.