Enjoy a stay in the best little town in the Eastern Plains of Colorado in the modernized 1911 historical Heritage Suites of downtown Flagler.
Offering a guest-super mini suite that is a part of our historical building in downtown Flagler, Colorado located on Interstate 70 in the heart of the Eastern Plains of Colorado.
COVETED AREA!!! You can't beat the neighborhood. It's convenient to EVERYTHING! Super desirable small town with historic theater, hometown bank, Ace hardware, Radio Shack, flower and gift shop, small town weekly newspaper, full line super market, museums, and local churches are one to two blocks away.
-This is a family friendly place with other family friendly long term apartments in the same building.
- 110 miles from Denver International Airport and 80 miles from Colorado Springs.
- Mini-sized kitchenette with refrigerator, sink and Microwaves
- Child's playground area and and parks nearbyt
- Public in-door seasonal pool at the local school
- Public 9 hole golf course in the rolling plains of Mossland
- Street walking and hiking areas
-Fully furnished with desk and chair, bed sheets and covers, towels, window coverings, comfortable chair, fans, night stand, lamps.