Guadalajara, Mexico - Light, Airy Apartment(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Studio, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2)
Guadalajara, city full of contrasts, is the capital of the state of Jalisco and the second city of importance in Mexico.Tlaquepaque,
Zapopan and Tonala make up the actual Metropolitan Area.
Guadalajara has one of the best climates in the world and it promotes the main national symbols that represent Mexico: Tequila, Mariachi, and Charreria. The architecture of its historic center is one of the most important legacies of history which is wonderfully conserved almost intact. Time has stopped in its imposing churches, Central Plaza, Palaces of the Colonial era. Guadalajara is within 4-8 hour bus ride to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico city, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta.The State abounds in natural beauty, custom and tradition, artistic and cultural activities and a well-known regional cusine.
Keywords: One bedroom Apartment
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- King size beds (1) or two single beds
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Phone (local calls only) Cable TV with English Channels,Internet Connection (bring your laptop), Galley Kitchen, Cooking Utensils & Linen provided, washer (shared), It is in a big apartment house (designed by Architect), King-size bed, reading and dining area, Secluded patio for sunbathing, private entrance, In a very nice, safe and quiet neighborhood, away from noise and congestion of downtown, lots of trees, and good restaurants. Within walking distance to the shopping center, Close to Bus Stops-one block away, secure, Taxi available by phone, Traditional Mexican flea market on Tuesday, for fresh fruit, veggies, fish and Mexican handcrafts, Internet cafe 10 min walk, 20 min Bus ride to downtown Guadalajara, Purified water available. ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS LONG TERM RENTALS AVAILABLE( Call for details). Kitchen with modern conveniences, 2 burners stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, equipped with cookware and utensils, as well as plates dishes and flatware. ...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Broadband Access
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Year around Rental Rates .. US $200/week .. US $550/month .. OR Peso Equivalent. %25 Deposit to Secure Reservation. 2 weeks rental minimum Please Contact Us in Regards to Where to Send Funds. $200/wk - $550/mo 2 wks minimum
%25 Deposit to Secure Reservation
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 7 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Ballet Folklorico, Handcrafts in the many interesting towns in the area such as Tlaquepaque, Tonala, and Tequila, Chapala and Ajijic wholes the biggest North American comunities in Latin America, The American Society is 15 minute walk, Affordable Plastic Surgery and Excellent Dentist
second terrace shaded to read and relax
the house with 3 apartments
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Friday, February 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.