Sargent Island - Sleeps up to 3 couples and 2 kids with 3 queen size murphy beds - 1 trundle bed.
Inside of house is wheelchair accessible except for shower.
Back door opens to very large fishing pier on Intracoastal Waterway. Deck on side of house. Beach is across road.
Boat ramp is less than a mile away.
Full kitchen with stove, microwave, coffee pot, toaster oven. Direct TV with DVD player. WiFi
San Bernard Wildlife Refuge across Intracoastal Waterway. Great for bird watching!
DIRECTIONS FROM HOUSTON:
Take 288 South to Lake Jackson,
1. Take first Lake Jackson Exit which is “Richwood”/FM 2004 &
turn right on FM2004
2. Continue on FM 2004 approximately 6 miles and cross Hwy 36
where FM 2004 turns into FM2611
3. Continue straight on FM2611 approximately 16 miles to where it
T’s at FM 457 – Turn Left
4. From 2611 Travel approximately 8.0 miles on 457 (pass Texaco &
Cross swing bridge over ICW), and turn Left on Canal Drive.
5. Travel approximately 0.1 miles and look for first house on left.
Off The Hook is the brightly colored striped house on the left set back from the road on a long driveway. There may be a yellow chain across driveway. The county park is directly across Canal Dr. (CR 230)