On top of a hill, 10 mins from Menton's old town, take advantage of the peace and incredible place of Villa Baïna to indulge yourself in the infinity pool and the sea front. Unless you prefer to read or enjoy your siesta under the lemontrees? Here, your time suspends its course. Everything is farniente, calm and delight.
The Villa Baïna is a travel invitation in itself.
Owned by an international family : Franco-Italo-Polish, this house smells like holidays, calm and discoveries. Sabrina, the tenant, has developed her taste of travel very early, through the influence of her parents. After an exciting 1,5 years roundaworld backpacker's trip in 2011, she decided to give back the wonderful experience she encountered in guesthouse traveling during her journey, to travelers who wish to visit Menton and its surroundings in a different way.
From the sculptures in the garden, hidden between lemontrees, olivetrees, fruitrees, bamboos or even plamtrees, to the paintings and photos of views taken all over the world, in the house: Everything in this villa invites the guest to travel and dream.
The 'Suite' is located on the side of the villa (which can host other people) and is composed of :
- 1 double bedroom (linens provided)
- 1 private bathroom (shampoo, soap and towels provided)
- 1 private livingroom with fully furbished kitchinette (minifridge, microwave oven, cooking plates, coffee machine, kettel, toaster, sink and all cooking equipment).
- 1 private terrace
- Wifi Internet
- Access to the infinity pool, and deck chairs (shared with other guests)
- Access to the garden and its lemontree plantation (shared with other guests).
It benefits from the same 3-star quality level as the rest of the villa (tourisme office certification november 2015)