Situated right on Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour - this studio apartment is centrally located to all of Downtown. A walkers paradise; The Empress, Parliament Buildings, Chinatown, stores, great restaurants, whale watching tours and nightlife are steps away! Sleeps 2-4
Situated right on Victoria's famous Inner Harbour this modern studio apartment is centrally located to all of Downtown. If you are arriving by floatplane we are only short walk from the Harbour Air. Everything about this apartment is convenient, yet off the main streets.
This self-contained, private, bright 3rd floor studio apartment has 10 foot ceilings and features a full kitchen. Floor to ceiling windows allow lots of light and give a view of the water. The secure building also gives you roof-top patio access for a view of Johnson Street Bridge and the harbour.
- In-suite laundry
- New modern sofa bed can sleep 3rd and 4th guests :)
- Free wireless high-speed internet and cable
- Full kitchen
- Work desk
- Kayak rental and water taxi access at the dock!
-Kayak rental and tours if desired
- Fast check-in, we give you the keys, and answer any questions....
- Cleanliness and comfort. Fresh sheets, bedding and towels for each guest.
- We try to stock the apartment with the basics to make your stay more enjoyable: shampoo/conditioner, cooking tools, spices and oil, laundry detergent, books, etc.
Full access to entire loft apartment. Roof top patio has great view of Harbour!
Close to everything-in the heritage side of town. Canoe Brew pub is right next door! Water taxi within steps. Walking score is 98/100.
It should be noted that being downtown -it can have some noise-they are constructing the new Johnson Street bridge next door
Yes-very easy by bus and taxi or walking and airport shuttle...
Other Things to Note
We look forward to sharing our city with you! :)