Well-Appointed 3BR/3BA W/ Golf Course View, Netflix, Wi-Fi, Golf Cart to Beach(37 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3BR/3BA (sleeps 6) on Beachside with Golf Course View and convenient to Baytowne
Check-in is at 4:00pm; Check-out is at 10:00am
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THIS PROPERTY OR BALCONY.
Centrally located and just a short walk or ride away are the sugar white sands of the Gulf, The Village of Baytowne Wharf and Grand Boulevard with restaurants, activities and shopping are all minutes away.
Sandestin , Northwest Florida’s most exclusive residential resort, is a 2400 acre, gated community and features:
• The Village of Baytowne Wharf- outdoor unique shopping village with restaurants, shops, large playground and seasonal nightly entertainment.
• Golf- 4 Championship courses*
• Grand Boulevard- many top of the line vendors with specialty dining. Publix shopping center is located here as well.
• Silver Sands Outlet Mall is just a mile west from Sandestin’s main gates.
• Seasonal Entertainment and Fireworks
• Basketball court located beachside
• Over 11 miles of paved trails for jogging and bicycling
• A nature conservancy area
• 2 playgrounds at The Village of Baytowne Wharf and Jolee Island
• Full service 98 slip marina
• Baytowne Marina Water Sports (Kayak and YOLO board rentals, snorkeling, etc)*
• Bike rentals*
• Four 18 hole golf courses (resort and championship)*
• Putt Putt Course located beachside*
• Tennis courts*
• Beach umbrellas and chairs*
• Kids programs and babysitting service*
• Spa and full service health club*
* extra fees may apply
The Village of Baytowne Wharf Events:
- Plaza Stage Concert Series every Wednesday Night through Oct 26
- Live Music at Baytowne Live 7-10: June 2, 7, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30, July 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28, Aug 2, 4, 9, 11
- Sunday Cinema through Sunday, Aug 7
- Booming Tuesday's: Lawn Games/Inflatables and Fireworks over the Lagoon through Aug 9
- Luau at the Marina: May 31-Aug 9 (except June 14 & 21) from 6-8:30. Tickets must be purchased ahead of time
- 30th Annual Sandestin Triathlon: Aug 20
- Baytowne Art Walk: Sept 2-4
- Sailgate Parties every Sat/Sun from Sept 3- Dec 31 @Baytowne Marina
- Endless Summer Songwriter Series: Oct 6-8
- 9th Annual Baytowne Wharf Beer Festival: Oct 14 & 15
- Trick or Treat Street on Oct 31
- 12 Nights of LIghts: Dec 2-31
Grand Boulevard Events:
- Farmer's Market every Saturday 9am-1pm, Every Thursday Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Theater Thursday's: June 2-July 28
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
5 night min stay
May 1 - Jun 30, 2017
5 night min stay
July the 4th
Jul 1 - Jul 7, 2017
5 night min stay
Jul 8 - Aug 12, 2017
5 night min stay
Aug 13 - Aug 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee: $200 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 12%
* Actual rate may change depending on # of nights booked and/or special holidays.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Situated on the beachside of Sandestin's resort and a short walk from the beach, the unit is located on the 15th green of Baytowne Golf Course and convenient to Baytown and Grand Boulevard for shopping, restaurants and movie theater. Silver Sands Premium Outlet Mall is also 5 minutes away with over 110 outlet stores.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Our family grew up vacationing in the Destin area 30 years ago and recently decided to purchase a second home. As primary residents of Atlanta, we have decided to make our unit available to others since we have a limited amount of time to utilize it. As you can see in the photos, we have furnished the unit for luxury and comfort and aim to maintain the unit at the highest level of quality for our guests. My wife and I have 1 son that recently graduated from Auburn and another is currently a senior there. Having grown up in Columbus, GA and relocating to Overland Park, KS and Dallas, TX, we settled in the Atlanta area 11 years ago. As active managers of our property, you can reach us directly with any questions/issues related to your stay. Otherwise, thanks for the interest and hope you consider our home when vacationing in Destin/Sandestin. Sincerely, The Greer's
Why the Owner Chose Sandestin, Miramar Beach, FL, USA:
When deciding to purchase a second home for our family, our first criteria was to purchase in the Sandestin Resort due to premium amenities and quality of the grounds. It was also important to be convenient to the beach, as well as Baytowne and Grand Boulevard for restaurants, activities and shopping. After looking at every property development in Sandestin during our search, we were sold on the Pine Ridge Villas because of the layout and high quality of upgrades (travertine tile floors, granite countertops, ground level walk-in and golf course view). It was also important to have the 'best of both worlds' with a short walk to the beach coupled with convenience to Baytowne, Premium Outlet Mall and upscale dining and shopping of Grand Boulevard.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
With the unit overlooking the 15th green, there are 3 sets of french doors that open up onto a Lanai from 2 of the bedrooms and living area. As a result, the view is beautiful and area is peaceful for families. When arriving, the beginning of your stay is seamless since the unit is on the main level with no stairs required and driveway is steps from the front door. One of the first things you will notice walking into the front door is the high quality of finish-out. The floors are travertine tile, kitchen countertops are granite, entry is electronic and all lighting is LED. The heating and A/C system is also automated with real-time monitoring and programmable. Keywords: Sandestin, Vacation, Golf Course View, Beachside, Baytowne, Bayside
- Primary: +1 6784778837 Please call with any inquires.
Main Level Entry from Driveway to our property.
View from Lanai
Hall to Master Bedroom
Pool for Pine Ridge Villa guests only
Baytowne Village with restaurants, bars, shops and family activities
Lanai with golf course view
Front Door Entry
Aerial view with our property shown in the lower left-hand corner.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.